Terraria Community Forums

RoboCop
RoboCop
Also, I suppose I'll get one arrest then. Knew I should've asked Vision for his power when I had the chance!
RoboCop
RoboCop
*makes single arrest* Thank you for cooperating.
RoboCop
RoboCop
Anyhow, I am tired and shsll sleep now, good night to all of you. It's been a pleasure to enforce the law amongst you folk. Good night!
Sir Drax
Sir Drax
Good night, robocop. Sleep well. :)
berberborscing
berberborscing
And that was the twist ending, Sir Drax, gallantEclipse, and the Shadow Triad escaped and I write this in robo prison
Erienna Nakagai
Erienna Nakagai
*Sneaks into the prison and frees berber.*
Sir Drax
Sir Drax
Ok, robocop is asleep. Lets do illegal stuff, like steal the pokemon healing machine.
RoboCop
RoboCop
All right boys, I'm back, and this time I do not need to arrest you. I brought the Master Balls.
Erienna Nakagai
Erienna Nakagai
Remember that one Whiscash in the anime? Ate the Master Ball?
Sir Drax
Sir Drax
So we... Eat the master balls?
RoboCop
RoboCop
But wait, boys! This isn't an anime. This is an ARREST! *throws balls*
Erienna Nakagai
Erienna Nakagai
You can't tell me what to do! *dodges balls*
RoboCop
RoboCop
But wait! You have now been taken with the beam the balls shoot you with to turn you into data.
Erienna Nakagai
Erienna Nakagai
But wait! 1. I pretty much am data already from being a sprite and 2. Already retreated to the necklace that the player who made me can summon me with. ((And 3. Hopefully I won't have to involve more Homestuck stuff.))
RoboCop
RoboCop
That's it, I'm calling in the T-800s. My brain has been stated to be the very basis of Skynet, giving me access.
berberborscing
berberborscing
You can't catch me, I already belong to someone, my OT reads TCF!
RoboCop
RoboCop
T-800s, ED-209s and EM-208s are all on you boys now.
Erienna Nakagai
Erienna Nakagai
I DON'T KNOW WHAT THOSE ARE! Also, has anyone noticed that I don't have legs?
berberborscing
berberborscing
Can't a thief rob a mall without iron man and his legion of androids stopping them? Forget the Celadon Mart, we're going to the Route 9 Mall in Unova instead
RoboCop
RoboCop
EMs are our standard bipedal android enforcement models made of a titanium carbon fibre hybrid, and the EDs are our massive bipedal enforcement droids. Standard issue in the Middle East. T-800s are Terminators. Explained well?
Back
Top Bottom