ZeroGravitas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol! The portal gun Terraria speed record competition just reached 'L33t' (1337) mph, then blew past to over 2000mph!!
    Now that the Gravity Globe has been made available in 1.3, are there any hoik mounts that can be used in reverse gravity that can be used to replace platform mounts (since platforms do nothing in reverse gravity)?
    ZeroGravitas
    ZeroGravitas
    OIC, so the collision physics still works as if it were the other way up. Try using a head level mount when gravity inverted, maybe that will work as smoothly as the foot height one. Since technically it is a foot-height one and you are just standing on your head! :)
    XeraXenia
    XeraXenia
    Well, the main purpose for the reverse gravity hoik is so that players without the potion/globe can walk under them.
    I did some more testing with actuated slant/ghost wall and discovered that any hoik that uses the ground to move you forward is impossible to mount without actuators ( |/ and \| slants)
    ZeroGravitas
    ZeroGravitas
    You'll have to post up some screen-shots or video to the hoik guide thread. :)
    WTF I found ZG on the terraria Fourms? sweet! u r my favrite terraria tech man on youtube.I'v been reading back on your profile page ans read yuo aer some what ill in sme maner and I hope that it blows over soon!
    man of flames
    man of flames
    no just read that you wher illbut if terraria helps you get over it keep rockin it man!
    man of flames
    man of flames
    but I love the game got it on xbox 360? if so start a coversation so we can play terraria together and I have a golem pain machine that works nice with betlle armour
    ZeroGravitas
    ZeroGravitas
    Sorry, I'm exclusive to the PC master race... ;o)
    Hello, I need help. Turbo Truffle Worm Farm works fine, except that in my farm normal monsters spawns like skeletons, slimes and bats instead of Mushroom biome monsters. I dont know what to do, whole area is in mushroom biome (music and background), also floor is covered by trail of lava.
    Screenshots here:
    http://i.imgur.com/3j4qFps.png
    http://i.imgur.com/7wCtGaX.jpg
    ZeroGravitas
    ZeroGravitas
    It looks like you're in stone layer (right?), which is good. I guess your problem is that this world is not in hard mode yet...? So go kill the WoF, and then I think you should be ready to rock. (Incidentally, it doesn't need to be a mushroom biome, just a mushroom grass surface. It seems that I inadvertently mislead everybody with my side decorations.)
    NesManiac
    NesManiac
    Oh, thank you very much, world wasn't on hardmode, because it's not my main world, I just created it for this farm, but how I missed that idk. One more time, thanks - it's working now perfectly :)
    Going to ask something to you again :D, what size are mushroom grass seeds for hoiking?
    ZeroGravitas
    ZeroGravitas
    Did I fail to answer before? (Sorry.) Just re-tested and seeds are glowing mushroom seeds (and all seeds, presumably) are size 1. They actually hoiked a little further and faster than coins, about 6 teeth per toggle, verse 2 teeth, but that can vary a lot around the same world. Mushrooms themselves are size 2. Ok?
    Planning to make hoik videos and such for 1.3?
    Checking old builds and annotating guides and videos. Not too bad, overall. My rapid fire dart traps probably took the biggest hit from 1.3.
    Hey, quick question, if jungle blocks(biome) makes the spawn rate 150% faster, whats the % of other biomes?

Its just, i try to make a lot of enemies farms, enemies that spawn by the biome you are in or the block where they spawn, pre-hardmode and hardmode.
    Hundjäger18
    Hundjäger18
    Hey, sorry to ask you again, but when you made that hoiks video, you builded a little desert enemies farm at the edge of the map, so, at the edge of the map, enemies cant spawn outside the map, can they?
    ZeroGravitas
    ZeroGravitas
    Actually, yes they can, normally. There's a 'bleed' - the edge of the map is inaccessible to the player, but mobs can go there. I cheated by filling mine in using TEdit. Educational purposes, right. The margin appears to have increased in size (by 8 tiles) with 1.3, too.
    Hundjäger18
    Hundjäger18
    Thank you.
    Although you are pretty silent on the T-MEC forum, I see you checking in almost every, or every other day. Hope all is well on. Congrats on YT 5k.
    Ender Rebel
    Ender Rebel
    Last seen on June 6 2015. WHATS HAPPENING :O
    ZeroGravitas
    ZeroGravitas
    Sorry, had put Terraria on the back-burner several months back, been trying to fix my health so I can come back, but not been getting anywhere fast, unfortunately. CFS sucks. Sorry to anyone whom I've effectively ignored while away. And sorry that this isn't me coming back. But you peeps don't need me to have fun! :)
    Ender Rebel
    Ender Rebel
    Oh, well Get Well soon ^.^ Hope you miraculously recover! Best of wishes :) :)
    How did you discovered the HOIK? It always come in my mind when I think about it.
    At the tipping point of being effectively inactive now; may be unable to answer messages for an indefinite length of time... Sorry.
    What size are key molds?
    ZeroGravitas
    ZeroGravitas
    I believe they are size two, but it seems I didn't mention them in my item hoik guide...
    nachomc1473
    nachomc1473
    Going to check it, thanks you :)
    EDIT: Just checked it, size 2 :D
    I made your truffle worm farm (very eff. already got 3k worms lel) and i changed mushroom grass to corruption/crimson/hallow/ice blocks. I've already get 3 rod of discords, 4 frozen shells and a lot of ichor/cursed flames/rotten chunks lmao

Also, a lot of ice mimic loot, nazars, blindfolds, etc
    EDIT 2: 10 hours of farming + selling loot = 100 platinum lmao
    Hey there! Just so know, I recently managed to hoik my way into the lizhard temple on my newer world. I first learned about hoiks from the dungeon guardian on the second night video @Yrimir did. That somehow lead me to your channel, which lead to me hoiking my way through a lizhard door. Yay!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom