Zinnia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• First you don't let me date Volkanon because he's not an eligible bachelor, now I can't date Dolce because girls can't like girls? I am sad.
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Sell them. They'll get you a penny.
    Then you're one penny closer to buying something!
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    But but but.... What if I upgrade them all first then I get Forging EXP AND Money
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Ehh... fine...
    You got Fire Emblem??! I bet you've beaten it many, many times already. It's way too hard for me. At least the GBA one was.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    yeh I beat all the fire emblems I've played, but I've only played like 3 of them
    How many moons does the netherworld have? I swear one gets blown up every time I use a skill.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    I kinda liked the music that played during her intro though I think
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Yeah its the combo of her theme and that dramatic artwork that makes her intro so awesome.

I like her eyes and hair. Rest is..eh.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    I dun like her hair, it lacks braid.
    7/8 endings complete... just gotta rush through the story one more time for the final true ending.
    hahaha, pink femlaharl
    Reactions: Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    omg. Apparently Male healers count as flat chested females for the Flat Alliance evility. lmao
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    lolwut? QUICK, get them some tiny leaves like the alraunes got!
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Yeh alraunes count as females too for all gender based Evilities. They dun boost my Succubus who gets +5% all stats per Male unit regardless if friend or foe. It's really good once you realize pretty much every monster that doesn't look like a female automatically counts as a male.
    Being the Overlord or cookies... Hmm... That's a tough decision, isn't it? --Flonne
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    What about the Overlord of Cookies?
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    But if you are the Overlord of cookies you can't be the overlord of something else... I think
    Grinding in Disgaea D2... got a lv 1700 Succubus and I'm not even done chapter 4 yet. Beast tamers are so awesome.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    hang on there. "sucks at being a mount"

Succubus. Mount.

oh my.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Thats right, you can mount your succubi and ride them... to victory!
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Wrong or not, I dont care, that is awesome
    There was a piece of meteorite stuck in a cactus... it made me giggle.
    Reactions: Baconfry
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Only way that could be possible is if an antlion shot a sand block that got stuck and hovered over the cactus, then got converted to meteorite during an impact
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Then it's not impossible! See? See?
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Depends if sand from antlions does indeed work that way on cacti.

Too bad im too busy atm to test this out.
    So like... it took me like an hour to kill Dungeon Guardian with a bee gun on my hardcore character... and now I got a headache D:
    Scarecrow
    Scarecrow
    Well your first mistake was using the bee gun...
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    It's not like there were any other choices at that point in the game >_>
    Minishark maybe but I had no arms dealer because I didn't want any meteors dropping on that world and messing up my landscape. Bee gun was the best available weapon.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    With the use of a hoik room, you'd be moving too fast for minishark to be useful. In a perfect square room that's small enough a boomerang would've done well as it and the DG remain in the middle trying to get you. Bee Gun was probably your best bet.
    Finished making the Dungeon Guardian arena for my hardcore character. I'll use it after I get the bee gun & hornet staff. Better not mess up
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    One small mistake and all that hardwork POOF!!
    When you digging an underground tunnel and it's not deep enough... and you gotta dig out the whole desert.... blehh
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    But that's cheating.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Let's get some sweat on our brows for a change. Sometimes the hard way is advisable compared to going Godlike for something mundane.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    tEdit is fine if you trying to make art. Or a special scenario map or something for people to play... But using it to make a tunnel that actually has a function for my new hardcore person seems a bit too cheaty for me. Gotta work for my tunnel. And complain about it too.
    I should do something dumb... like fight the dungeon guardian with my hardcore character, get stuck on a block while running away and cry.
    If there's no gravestone, it never happened. K?
    Reactions: MyruMyru
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    RNG still largely favours you I see
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Yes, yes it does.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Also the fact that everything that makes my homeworld "Ideal", spawned on my first map as well.

Corruption. Check
    Altar near/under the ocean. Check
    All 3 Dungeon wall types. Check
    Optional- All corruption is only on 1 side of map. Check
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom