Pinelord
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What's with this new avatar trend?
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    VVVVVV trend, (No longer) Dakota Spine is to be blamed.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    And just like with Dansen or the headbanging thing, most of those with an avatar of it had never heard of it before the avatar trend started.
    Yay, didn't see a single tornado.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Well, I know there were warnings, but all I have to say to this is...
    8oITV5e.jpg

... now you have. Who wouldn't want to see a rainbow tornado, though?
    Pinelord
    Pinelord
    That's beautiful.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    I don't know I just randomly found it searching Google xD
    Made a nation on Nationstate.net and we've started eating bears. Nudity is compulsory and the environment is just as :red: as the economy.
    Oh my god... I stubbed my toe so hard that the bruise shows underneath the nail.
    Folder
    Folder
    Ikr? My Sister slammed the door so hard on my nail that its pratically bleeding.
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    I had that happen once. February of 2014. It finally fell off in early May, since I wear close-toed shoes and tight socks. By that point, it had turned black on the bottom and started to yellow.
    Pinelord
    Pinelord
    Stubbed toes are every one man's true weakness. Freaking painful, they are.
    I have decided to name the dragon below Sabita.
    K
    Krasunir
    In the status updates on the front page, it looks like you're referring to me. I was confused at first.
    Playing as a dwarf is fun but Mining takes a lot out of you. Even if you are not in the game. I am playing with Pinelord of course. Also Pinelord I have a question. How did you come across Terraria?
    Pinelord
    Pinelord
    I heard about it from a friend and then actually bought it a year later.
    I cut open a fetal pig a yesterday. It had an interesting liver that I destroyed by mistake.
    Was doing a new playthrough with my friend ShadoWolfELITE and he got 2 platinum before we killed the BoC. Extractinator OP.
    ShadoWolfELITE
    ShadoWolfELITE
    Please do remember it was the Eye of Cthulu that we had not killed yet.
    I should not have eaten 5 quesadillas. My bowels are having an emergency evacuation. Worth it though.
    Dude, your stuff is awesome. How long you been spriting?
    Alabaster
    Alabaster
    I can see your skill, dude. I'd say you're one of my favorite spriters here, along with Cutswood, Scironex - damn, there's too many amazing guys (and gals)with sprites, let alone artwork!
    I love these forums.
    Pinelord
    Pinelord
    Thank you. It's nice to hear that.
    Can I Get Uhhh
    Can I Get Uhhh
    Yeah My Favourites are:
    Pinelord
    Balduran
    Molos
    Cutswood
    Vikri
    Fizz
    Milt
    Baconfry
    Luke Oliveem
    Wooren
    Geneen
    Pine do you think you could help me and a few others with a anime mod? you would be credited for your contributions
    Pinelord
    Pinelord
    I really would not mind doing so, but I'm already working on a dragon mod with two others. Though, as of now I haven't really done anything much lately so I guess I could. Sure. Just remember that I may have to do other things while working with you.
    Otaku
    Otaku
    thats fine ill invite you to the mod conversation :>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom