Chazm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I need to stop linking Terraria with real life. Just because there is a partial solar eclipse going on soon doesn't mean Eyezors are coming.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I should stop linking Terraria with real life, too. Eating red-spotted mushrooms IRL doesn't quite heal you.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Ngh.
    Solar eclipse was :red:
    Was cloudy, and guess what now?
    Not a single cloud to be found.
    * chew chew chew *
    Chazm
    Chazm
    *slice*
    *chew* *phtoo*
    What the hell were you eating?
    Ziggyzagoo
    Ziggyzagoo
    I don't know man, but i'm seeing some weird stuff since. * chew chew, puff *
    Rest in peace Game Corner, may you live in a place where parents are not paranoid.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Wait... There's a Game Corner near where I live.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    (Woops, you have one. I actually was referencing Gen 3 and 4)
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Oh. I got really scared all the sudden, because it's a local video game place near my home. I can't believe I forgot about the parents and gambling crap that they always seem to give.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Maybe in the morning for me, which should be about 10 AM for you. Oh wait... I forgot, you still have school... Argh! Eh, my medic isn't perfected yet and I need to work on it anyways.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Time 'til term holiday: 1 week, 3 days
    (Hope to start that game I planned... ;))
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Ooooh, good luck! You should be able to survive another week or so! Oh, and sorry about keeping you up late waiting, I probably won't be able to play much most days... once I get to summer though, I'll have about 5 out of the seven weeks to do stuff by myself.
    Never doing that again.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Long story short, my dad wanted all of us to go over to our grandfather's home, and guess what?
    My father's brother literally went berserk on my dad, and even though my brother did more physical damage he felt nothing for him. And then of course he blocked the exit so I couldn't get out. Thank god we have equivalent strength so I was able to rush out.
    K
    Krasunir
    Huh.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Basically he was talking about why we couldn't go to their house every day.
    Luck levels in mods: High as hell, actually got Reindeer Bells yesterday. Luck levels in vanilla: :red:.
    G
    Gmayor61
    Would you like to know about the great advantages a lazy person has when reading?
    I've managed to come to the conclusion that you said Reindeer balls. It was spectacular for the first few seconds.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    - Why you read the question, damnit.
    Something I never do.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I've decided that I won't bother with mods until someone makes a "100% drop chance to everything" mod, or alternatively, a "craft ALL the things" mod. To think RNG adds challenge to a game is... Being logic-challenged.
    I love how a projectile I made works in Ulterraria but doesn't even function in my mod.
    And, vaccine complete. Virus eliminated.
    K
    Krasunir
    at least you're not an anti-vaxxer
    Chazm
    Chazm
    nah, it's what you call PAXEL virus
    this particular one transforms you into a praying mantis too
    K
    Krasunir
    kewl
    Who says I needed my original character? Praying Mantis Chazm confirmed
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Nerf.exe not found. Please get more bullets which actually work and haven't been ravaged to death.
    DestroyerArcher
    DestroyerArcher
    The only bullets I have are made out of slime and would melt.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    I have to explain the joke now. BORING
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom