sodapone🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (Akiba's Trip) Finally started playing, and it's got a full-blown anime intro complete with J-Pop.
    sodapone🌳
    sodapone🌳
    Because I'm curious.
    Necro
    Necro
    Aaaand how is it?
    sodapone🌳
    sodapone🌳
    It's a really unique beat 'em up with a rather satirical outlook on otaku culture. Unfortunately it suffers from numerous minor flaws that detract from what it could be. It's diamond in the rough, but an uncut one.
    I got a code to redeem for a free PS4 game and I can't decide between LittleBigPlanet 3 and Far Cry 4. Your opinion?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Far Cry 4 is good if you don't mind the usual railroaded "freedom" offered by Ubisoft's "free" roaming games. No idea about the other one.
    L
    LuckyMax5
    I would recommend LittleBigPlanet because it has alot more replayability in my opinion, although Far Cry has alot of exploration, it wore off after awhile for me.
    sodapone🌳
    sodapone🌳
    Well, LittleBigPlanet 3 has set levels, then a helluva sandbox mode.

Maybe I'll go with LBP3. It'll be hilarious to do the sandbox mode with my friends.
    (GTAV) OH MY GOD WHY DID I NOT GET A RHINO TANK SOONER THIS IS THE BEST VEHICLE EVER HANDS DOWN
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Maybe because you forgot your horn...
    sodapone🌳
    sodapone🌳
    My first moments with the tank:

I already had a 2-star wanted level for blowing up what was left of my private jet, so I was being chased by the cops until I got an email from Warstock saying the tank had arrived. So I got in the tank, and BAM-next thing I know I'm cruising along the highway, taking potshots at the LSPD cruisers and NOOSE vans that had lined up so neatly to be blown to smithereens.
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Note to self: Merging a rhino with a tank was the best thing anyone could ever do for a vehicle.

That is, until they merge a RHYNO with a tank.
    (GTAV) I've actually designed each of my personal vehicles after my Terraria characters. I'll show you when I can get Snapmatic to work.
    Whats canada like, I'm interested in canada :3
    sodapone🌳
    sodapone🌳
    Like America, but colder, bigger, and with a more backwards government.

And different spellings and pronounciations. Grey! Colour! Harbour! Zed! Aboot!
    (GTAV) Know what? I'm gonna take that extra Zentorno and give it a Helena-type paint job. Which is what I've been doing with my other rides.
    Reactions: Swordbomb
    sodapone🌳
    sodapone🌳
    Already completed. Now I need to get Snapmatic to work properly so I can post it...

@Milt69466 Because this is your own character I'm talking about.
    (GTAV) Some glitch seems to have occured and now I have two Zentornos. Hey, I ain't complaining.
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    One Zentorno isn't enough.
    Let's have two, no, three, no a hundred, no...
    ONE MILLION ZENTORNOS!
    I guess I have an absurdist point of view. What I need to do is accept that things are the way they are.
    (GTAO) Bought a :red2:gio. Drove it for about 10 seconds before I got shot dead.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Half expect mods to edit this post.

I keep forgetting that scooter exists in GTAV, unlike other games, its really rare.
    sodapone🌳
    sodapone🌳
    I think the :red2:gio is the only scooter in the game. And it happens to be the worst in the motorcycle class.
    (COD AW) Here's something I wasn't expecting from COD: No one uses Sniper Rifles. Everyone uses Assault Rifles or SMGs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom