Milady Lyndis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Me and a friend farming turtle scales just after enabling harmode is a good way of getting back into terraria.
    Milady Lyndis
    Milady Lyndis
    Tip : Don't do that. Turtles hit for around 120 dmg while wearing jungle armour. We managed to grab 2 scales before dying and finally going to smash altars...
    RoboCop
    RoboCop
    Keep an autoswing sword, and if you have 2 people with those you're set! It's all you really need for Turtles, they stop jumps whenever they're hit.
    Never knew that Shuppet could evolve into Bannette. x.x At least, thats one new shiny mega evolution for me :3
    Reactions: Jill
    Milady Lyndis
    Milady Lyndis
    Oh he's in my shiny showcase/secret base team x) Too bad i can't use him in my oras strat team, he has the worst nature possible for him x)
    Jill
    Jill
    Oh haha... like, lowering attack for special attack, or something? :p I've had that happen, for sure...
    Milady Lyndis
    Milady Lyndis
    From what i saw about banette stats, he's more physical than special... And his nature is modest... XD I still EV trained him in special to see what he can do but i don't expect much of him :s
    Most of my friends now have found their first shiny in ORAS... Do they made shinies even more common? :s
    Milady Lyndis
    Milady Lyndis
    The things that may break your chain are missing a pokemon, moving from your spot, or nothing biting. To avoid the latter, you will have to put a pokémon with Suction Cup at the first slot of your team (Octillery :3). Give him a smoke ball to avoid failing to flee because of his :red:ty speed and your ready to exploit chain fishing :)
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    oh, I guess I will need to remember this if I ever play pokemon again (I stopped awhile back as I don't know items well enough for good set ups and grinding takes too long)
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    The only Shiny I've ever caught other than the freebie Gyarados is a Buizel. A Buizel. (I can't remember the spelling since I haven't played Pokemon for a while)
    I was chaining Shroomish in ORAS, and my chain got broken by a random shiny taillow.
    Milady Lyndis
    Milady Lyndis
    From my personal experience, catching a pokemon dosen't break the chain. You just need to avoid fleeing or scaring a pokemon when being in the overworld to keep the chain going.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Huh... Each time I catch a Ralts, the chain breaks
    Milady Lyndis
    Milady Lyndis
    Thats weird. I was chaining some random pokemon underwater, and i caught several of them without breaking the chain... :s
    Based on that profile picture of yours, you probably love Pokemon. Just out of curiosity, what's your Fav Pokemon? I honestly love Absol. Too bad I couldn't find a good Profile Pic for one :(
    Milady Lyndis
    Milady Lyndis
    I was never able to pick a pokemon to be my favorite >< They are so many of them x) Absol is cool, but i'm not a huge fan of his mega...
    What happened to the monsters in mobile edition? They can't seem to do over 10 damage at me, and they die so easily when i use a wood sword.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Perhaps they listened only to the section of the fanbase saying that the game was too hard.
    Milady Lyndis
    Milady Lyndis
    I tried the Queen Bee, it was ridiculous. I was able to tank all the hits and discover that they removed the poison from the stinger attack. On top of that the game even crashed to save the poor queen of being destructed by some woman wearing dark wood armor and a diver helmet. x)
    Milady Lyndis
    Milady Lyndis
    At the actual state of the game, even 5 year olds could easily get to the endgame content :s (if they aren't too hindered by the random crashs)

Please Codeglue... Give us back the real Terraria!
    Found my first shiney in OR... (steven's beldum obiviously dosen't count) It's a cute little Tynamo :3
    Just got the mobile 1.2 update. And it crashed first launch... Fine, going back to Omega Ruby.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom