Flameofice
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There's a huge-:red: moth stuck in the ceiling light. Like, Mothra Jr. or something. It's huge.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Reminds me of summer. Too bad it snowed on the Spring Equinox. If that isn't a sign, I don't know what is.
    Come to think of it, that "Press F to pay respects" meme was awfully well-timed, wasn't it?
    Kitty's dead, Monty's dead, Joystiq and that one guy from it is dead, and SOE is also dead. Getting real sick of your :red:, Death.
    Reactions: Bucket
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    Kitty: Popular GMod animator. Monty Oum: RoosterTeeth guy behind RWBY, RvB, etc. Joystiq: Gaming news website. SOE: Game developer.
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    SOE isn't kill, I might add, but they probably will be. Bought out by an investment firm.
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    And I might add that it might be a bit ill-fitting to put real people alongside organizations and companies. Just wanted to point out how much stuff is dying.
    I just realized that certain parts of the forum layout, like the parts with recent forum activity, have the hell background.
    Got stung by an effing scorpion. Not as bad as last time, tho.
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    Yes, it has venom. The numbing kind, not any kind that could kill you.

Last time, I got a huge dose, and my hands somehow went numb. This time, though, I got a very small dose of it. Leg feels slightly weak, but that's about it.
    Bucket
    Bucket
    That doesn't sound too bad if I understand correctly. It gives you a wound but makes it so you can't feel it, lol. Though I guess not feeling stuff can be bad. I slept on my hand and couldn't feel it, it scared the hell out of me.
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    Can't even really see a wound here. Stinger was extremely thin, it seems.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom