Chazm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That moment when you can't find anything about a simple click operation in C#
    Chazm
    Chazm
    As in why clicking/holding a item operation is seemingly unfindable
    Everybody
    Everybody
    Ah. How's your game going?
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Would be going fine if I had found that damn operation.
    First time I've even heard game developers spam my profile. You don't do that to employ someone, lol
    Yo, you wanna help me and Pumpking with making a brand new game?
    Chazm
    Chazm
    What is it?
    I was planning to do the very same myself, as stated by Project Nova.
    Everybody
    Everybody
    Want me to invite you to the social forum?
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Sure.
    I even have a name for mine, cause it's part of the idle game craze going on.
    I see an arrival of something old... which is actually 3 months old here, lawl
    Varsia
    Varsia
    The dansen?
    My laptop is not looking forward to this...
    Chazm
    Chazm
    *laughs*
    YOUR CPU WILL BE BANISHED
    Myu
    Myu
    Dansen ;u;

You'd say I got Sniped by the fad.
    Note: When watching a smexual, if your computer blue screens, think that it's part of the video.
    Teach me how to be good with Marth.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Side A's, Neutral A's, Down A's (in air) and Smash Side are your heroes.
    Especially Smash Side.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I love his Down Air, it's really satisfying.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Especially that perfect tip.
    Only the perfect counts as a Meteor Smash.
    Not sure if the perfect tip of the Side Smash though is a Moon Launcher though.
    I always love how complex SNES music is. 8 channels and yet not 1 sound effect can take a vacant space?
    Z
    Zwift
    Earthbound's soundtrack was good too.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Odd, too. Earthbound's one of the quirkier games out there.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Very true there.
    Earthbound is like that game which no-one goes near but actually everyone does 'cause it's so different from the others.
    Kinda disappointed that I can't do my own code yet. I've just been copying for months...
    Everybody
    Everybody
    Why do I have to start low, and eventually reach high? I wanna reach high right now!
    W1K
    W1K
    Smoke weed then.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Heck, it's probably because I have REALLY high expectations of myself from literally being the top and then dumped on by my previous 2 schools.
    If I ever make my own WaveBank file, the Lunar Boss is gonna be one of the most mysterious FF tracks ever.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    No-one knows what game it comes from, the only game people have heard it from is FFX, and yet there is one which doesn't use any PS2 instruments- and actually uses some FF6 ones.
    Some have speculated that version came as FF8's beta, but some predicted it was in FF7's SNES builds.
    Even though it may be easier to recognize by x86 processors, I don't know why they use an int for maxPlayers instead of a byte.
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Isn't a byte is I/O ?
    Chazm
    Chazm
    No.
    You are talking about a bit, or 1/8th of a byte.
    A byte is 0-255, in which the maximum players are 255. (Usually a single RAM strip)
    Ints are 2^32, shorts are 2^16, longs are 2^64, floats are around 38 digits long max, and doubles are around 306 digits max.
    Tried to decompile a .xnb file to .cs and .json, but nope, turns out what's inside is a whole load of corrupted gibberish
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Well. I can't do :red: with it, it's already undergone binary compilation- and even then the .xnb exporter doesn't allow .cs and .json files out.
    ffs
    Pumpking
    Pumpking
    I decompiled tAPI with ILSpy. There are no jsons, just cs.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    How would I do that? I've downloaded it and nothing seems to work properly.
    Hmm, what would be the code line for a custom -ammo consumption, cause all I can find is ammoCost75(-20%), only appliable to 1 piece.
    Pumpking
    Pumpking
    *looks through my mod's code* *finds a thing*
    p.ammoCost75 = true;
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Exactly....
    Although it's fixed to 1 item and it's -20%, I'm looking for one which is custom%
    I've tried doing p.ammoCost10 = true; and that doesn't work in build.
    Pumpking
    Pumpking
    I have the same problem. I want to make it 20, not 25 or 75.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom