Morrigen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You're one of the only people using yourself as an avatar! Congrats! :D
    Pixel
    Pixel
    @Arkhalis , too. Just taken by a potato, that's all.
    24kgoldring
    24kgoldring
    yeah morrigen gurl dam those legs and pumpkin so sexy u need to gain some weight and put pants on its winter
    24kgoldring
    24kgoldring
    just let me dress you next time okay this is unseasonal as :red:
    Hi Morrigen. im new Terrarian and im playing around 1 month. i and my friends want to trade with you my gold or other coins for chlorophyte bars (idk the prices, is all up to you but pls not so expensive) because it is too hard for me to search at underground jungle. i play Terraria GOG version not from Steam and my Terraria is modded from Thorium mod using new tAPI. My ingame name is BwayBwoy. Ty for ur reply!
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    "Morrigen was last seen: Nov 17, 2014"
    I'm being shipped to SC before I get deployed :D. How is it there?
    Morrigen
    Morrigen
    Really cold at the moment lol. But its nice!
    Ghetto_Sloth
    Ghetto_Sloth
    How cold because it's 0 degrees wind chill right now and it can get to -40 in Detroit.
    Hello owo
    is it just me or i cant seem to find your halloween contest entry and its 4th of nov alrdy! >w<
    Hey :) Have you been to Fall for Greenville yet?!
    Morrigen
    Morrigen
    Ahahaha! I would if I could! My mum is using my car for work today and eh. I don't really have the cash right now. Maybe someday soon tho. :3
    Steve of a Thousand Naps
    Steve of a Thousand Naps
    Well I'll pay for whatever! Just let me know when you're up for it :)
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    Documented as the first and last time Steve acted as a regular human being and not the God King of Terraria
    i dont get how in the nightmare before christmas, how there is a mayor and a king
    suu
    suu
    A mayor is the head of a town or city.

A king is the head of a country.
    Isaac the Jester
    Isaac the Jester
    yes, but as far as we know, that is the only form of civilization in the halloween world, so wouldn't the king just rule directly?
    Morrigen
    Morrigen
    "Jack, I'm only an elected official here. I can't make decisions by myself!" - The Mayor
    That's why there's a king.
    Went to the Oktober Festival today in Pumpkintown (yes, there is a town called that here). Lots of fun. Too bad I was hungover.
    *sighs* If you need me, add me on Steam (Morrigen) and message me. Otherwise, I'll never know I was needed.
    I went to bed early (10pm) and wake up at 3:40am. Ugh. 2 hours later and I'm ready to pass out for 8 hours. I hate sleep.
    I may never sleep tonight as long as you're still burning bright. If I could trade mistakes for sheep, count me away before you sleep.
    My internet is being shut off on October 15th due to finances. GG life.
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    My Internet and TV were shut off for a while do to financial problems once.
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    You will be missed for the time being :(
    Morrigen
    Morrigen
    @Gamablaze; That's what's gonna happen. Charter. Grr...

@zimberzimber; Aw, thank you. :) I'll try to come back as soon as possible... But who knows when that will be lol.
    There are a ton of hot construction workers working on the house next door... This is better than TV.
    Mikosovich
    Mikosovich
    You should cat call them...
    Morrigen
    Morrigen
    I am. ;D And they can't call the cops on me for staring. >_>"
    Mikosovich
    Mikosovich
    Well done.
    WELL WELL WELL, WHAT HAVE WE HERE?
    MORRIGEN, HUH? OH, I'M REAL SCARED!
    SO YOU'RE THE ONE WHO ALSO LIKES THAT MOVIE- AW-HAHAHA!

.. Oh, so multiple people have already come to your profile to make note of it. So late.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom