Yoraiz0r
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy birthday! You know, experts say, the more birthdays you have, the longer you live.
    Reactions: Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    Well, you're not wrong, funnily enough this sentence would keep its precision when said in past tense too, so that's nice. (thank you~)
    We don't celebrate birthdays here but who cares, happy birthday, Wizard!
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    What is this blasphemy?! I demand we start celebrating birthdays everywhere, they're awesome! (also thank you~)
    Happy Halloween! Wait, nope, something did not feel right about that sentence.
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    According to google that's still 5 days off =P (edit: that was for the paddy's day thing)
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    Thank you, and I indeed engaged interaction with a chocolate covered chocolate cake at 1AM, and it was delicious. (Thanks mom)
    RoboCop
    RoboCop
    Good job! Cake is always great.
    Happy birthday to you, you magnificent bastard. And most of all... thank god you developed the tAPI format. It even sorts item ID's itself, meaning no conflicts- albeit for a bit more code.
    Thanks.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Especially the fact that you can now tie useTime with useAnimation.
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    Technically each has its own use. For example items such as clockwork assault rifle work via assigning a useTime that's 1/3 the size of the useAnimation, so when you click the item once, the item will be used 3 times until the animation ends.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    11/3, allows for the gap of burst fire.
    it's like if the Uzi had 27/7 - fire 3 times and stop for a few frames.
    I was asking as in meleeSpeed ties in with useTime on his weapons, like the Omniblade
    誕生日おめでとう。

I'll also let my avatar express my feelings on your(plus others) developing of Terraria and tAPI.
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    I had to use google to translate the above text, but already assumed I know what it means =), Thank you very much!
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Hooray for Google! :dryadnaughty:
    Early Happy Birthday to you, keep up a good work with tAPI and stuff....
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    Thank you very much! >.> (good luck on whatever it is you're doing without a computer)
    What's the .cs line for a damage over time debuff? I've searched through almost 25 mods and can't find it anywhere.
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    it should work the same way between players and npcs, so there's not a lot of trouble there.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    OK, so I have entered it in, and whenever I hit an enemy and it applies itself tAPI closes the game and comes up with an error code.
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    I cannot guess what error you have, you know...
    if it gives you an error message you should -probably- post it.
    What is the JSON line for making a magic weapon use mana?
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    "mana": 4, would require having / will consume 4 mana when you attempt to use the item. (This is not an exclusive for magic items, by the way, you can make melee weapons use mana, for example...)
    Z
    Zygomorph
    Oh. Cool, and thanks a lot!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom