DemonSword
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• DemDem can't figure out which pizza-styled carpet fits his new room best.. Demdem need help deciding.
    Reactions: DemonSword
    DemonSword
    DemonSword
    DemDem thinks someone is extreeeeeemeeely bored. :p
    Plaguerion
    Plaguerion
    DemDem should just take a look around the forums real quick
    DemonSword
    DemonSword
    DemDem knows what day is today. DemDem is unsure if he'll participate or no.
    DemDem decided his room sucked. So he rearranged the room. DemDem has this quirk every now and then.
    Trepolo
    Trepolo
    It's not just me then! QwQ thank goodness
    DemonSword
    DemonSword
    Yay!
    Theres times I would do it more then 4 times a year, including the living/gaming rooms.
    Trepolo
    Trepolo
    Well I only touch my room but I completely understand
    Desco attack!
    Reactions: DemonSword
    krawky398
    krawky398
    ...Man, I really gotta get back to 4's postgame. But I played for about a week straight, so I really burned out, aha...
    DemonSword
    DemonSword
    I understand, yeah. my brother in law has a PS4, and said I could play it when D5 is out in US (I think I heard Fall?).
    Understand for putting Desco with :red:a, but now you understand why Magichanging Desco is OP, she make everything easy. xD
    DemonSword
    DemonSword
    Also understandable on burnout.
    I haven't touched Disgaea D2 in a loooong while. I'm still making Valzy my main Baal killer, but I still got more to do after his 250 Reincarnations. First to level his WM all max, then weapon skills maybe 50+ (max on A and higher damage skills), and get the last set up Anti -Status Innocents and 500 Guardian on both Valzy and my Thrower.
    386 hours in...
    It feels like every day my mind poofs a little at a time... With little ability to "go out", things seem worse then it is.
    Decided to boot up ye old Skyrim with my Conjurer with heavy armor.. Have some fun time, return to Winterhold first time...
    Azu
    Azu
    The college of winterhold seems to get a dragon every week. It gets annoying.
    DemonSword
    DemonSword
    I've had 2 dragons appear there one time... I still killed them, but one of them was an Elder/Ancient.. Not fun when it's them. And I can almost say I get them more then twice a week at times.. x-x
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    I used DCO, and sometimes I get seven dragons. Bloody stupid back-up call. All those bones and scales.
    Did a under 15 hour run of Kingdom Hearts 1 (1.5hd), also did with out dying, no weapon/armor change, and on novice.. Even on novice FB
    DemonSword
    DemonSword
    was a challenge, while being lvl 51.. 8 hours and 20 minutes total time... Now I slightly regret doing it as my body frigging aches... xD
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    *applause*
    Well played. Well played indeed.
    DemonSword
    DemonSword
    If I get 2.5HD in the future, I hope it isn't as dementing as 1... For the love of whats left of my sanity. @-@
    It's nice that my new rig works, just have to get a new ethernet cord to reach my room. If it works doing short dist test, then it'll work.
    Reactions: neko
    DemonSword
    DemonSword
    Cant wait to use it to the point of permanence, I will be able to do what I like to do, run servers/play with little issue.
    Le Status Report: New comp is mostly functional, need AVI to get into bios (hdmi/dvi isn't working), fans are my worst enemy, all controlled
    DemonSword
    DemonSword
    by the on case controller, but connecting was confusing.
    But if I get access to the bios tomorrow, then it will fully live, and the comp I'm on.. will be in deep hibernation until my brother is in dire need of it (he'll still need to pay me 200$ to completely own it)
    Nooow on the official "wait for all my computer parts" time. Power supply due saturday-ish, and cpu due around Feb 5th. Yay.
    Got done with interview with Goodwill, hopefully I get picked so I can stop feeling so useless. >.<
    Reactions: neko
    DemonSword
    DemonSword
    With getting my permit and this, I hope I can put more smile and be happy then glare at all the other people for them being people..
    With Christmas done, I am now at the point I need to open a bank account to get last 5 parts of the computer. (all the big parts)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom