Kelp
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• is it possible for a moderator to make it so a certain user cannot give me likes anymore? Because I just noticed a certain user who I have had ignored for a couple months now has been likebombing me recently.
    Kelp
    Kelp
    I don't think we can, sorry. But I'm just heading to bed, so if you want you can PM me (or other staff) with more details about this and I'll look into it once I'm back.
    We might not be able to stop the likes, but we can certainly remove and/or discourage the actions. But it'd be better not to discuss it on my profile.
    Kelp
    Kelp
    Come to think of it, there may be a way... I'm a little too tired :)
    Send me a PM and I'll work on sorting it out once I get back online.
    Hello... I would like to request my role play, The Four Warriors, to be changed completely to public. I'm new, sorry If I'm not clear or something.
    Thebeatbat1139
    Thebeatbat1139
    'Facepalm' I am sorry if I took up your time! I'm quite new, and somebody said I had to ask a mod. Sorry again!
    Kelp
    Kelp
    It's no worry, really. We're here to help as well as keep order - Did you manage?
    (The User Guide is a great resource. Feedback, if at all required, is appreciated)
    Thebeatbat1139
    Thebeatbat1139
    Yes, I did! The guide was very helpful.
    Heard you haven't been very well. Hope you get better, on behalf of the Corruption Federal Region
    Kelp
    Kelp
    I've been sick since long before TCF launched, things are just getting a bit worse/piling up. I'll eventually get out of it.
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    Just always think positive
    I want a turtle emoticon because i like turtles. :cool:
    Kelp
    Kelp
    Wrong place to ask ;)
    Flan
    Flan
    I dunno, Kelp generally gets me what I need if I moan at him enough.
    Sounde
    Sounde
    Aaahhhh uhuhuhuhuhuh aauhahhahha huhauauhuahuh AUHUAHHUUAUHUHUA HUUHUHUHUH HUAUHAUHAHUA !!@!@!@@@!1111 AAUHHUAHUAHUHAUHUA. Okay now i get the turtle emoticon?
    I feel like you are just one of those moderators who never posts but just sits in the shadows... locking threads or something. Plus you're Scottish. that automatically makes you cool.
    Man you need to update your status :p
    Kelp
    Kelp
    I've been sick. Cut me some slack ;p
    And yes, I do... but hm.
    Scrubow Gamer
    Scrubow Gamer
    Lol, But yeah, I will cut you some slack, but it will only be a cm long I need the rest of it.
    Did someone send a disagreement report again?
    Kelp
    Kelp
    I have not been handling reports, I've got stuff going on irl which is taking priority+I'm unwell.
    Hope that can answer your question.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom