PythonGB
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Python! I am a massive fan of yours! I mean massive! If I were to have a YT account, I would be subscribed to you, and comment on all your videos! <3
    P.S. I just want you to know that when I was new to Terraria PC, I needed lots of help, so I would just watch some of your great videos and eventually I beat every boss including the dungeon guardian, and now I'm a pro at this game.
    Hey Python! I'm pretty sure I've seen just about every Terraria video you've ever done, and much of your other gaming content. I was just wondering, how excited are you to do your 1.3 main lets play for Terraria? Because I can't wait!
    Hewwo Python! I have been a fan for quite some while. How hyped are you for 1.3, on a scale of 1-10? I would say for me its about 200
    Reactions: PythonGB
    PythonGB
    PythonGB
    Nah mate, for me, it would be over 9,000! :)
    MournfulRelic
    MournfulRelic
    Oh...Makes sense judging your reactions in your videos...
    are you planning on doing any modded survival series? if not you should.
    PythonGB
    PythonGB
    Depends if you mean on Terraria or Minecraft? I don't plan on doing any Terraria Modded series. Agrarian Skies 2 is my current Minecraft Modded series (SkyFactory ending shortly). I intend to start my personal modpack series after AS2. That'll be quite a while yet! :)
    You just had the luckiest rainstorm I have ever seen. Rainbow slimes, nimbus rod, and frost feather? You are on a freaking roll.
    Why do you have the witch doctor post plantera?
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    Why wouldn’t he? Witchdocter is unlocked after Queen bee.
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    In my 1.2 playthrough (that I never made videos of because I don't have a youtube account), I didn't get the Witch Doctor until post-Golem, as I was too lazy to make a house for him.
    For future pirate invasions, get in a box and VILETHORN THAT :red:! It's slow, but safe.
    For your info, I know how to stop a natural boss spawning, in case you wanted to know. Twins screwed you over in the melee playthrough, so you might want to know this.
    DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
    DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
    Just stay underground the whole night once you see the offending message that signifies a natural boss spawn. It won't spawn when every player is underground.
    Python, with the 1.3 terraria playthrough will you continue on with your main world and character or will you start from scratch? Also , sweet new profile pic!
    It'd be cool if you used your new profile picture (Ya know the one you have for YouTube) in TCF, just saying. It can make me a happy bunny :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom