Kaiju
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• One driver update later and GTAV works great. I don't know how I didnt see the update message from my NVIDIA panel before.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    But.. I got it in 2012. :dryadcry:

System recovery barely works. And I bleeding well near panicked my hearts out. Managed to fix it, if fixing entails going back to the previous condition but with extra scratches, that is. At least it was better than BSOD offspring. New PC. Must have new PC.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Well, there may be things going in that computer that can't really be solved with driver updates - may be that the OS got screwed up by malware - even if you delete the malware, sometimes the damage is done. Heck, even recovery isn't flawless, it may leave stuff behind that it shouldn't. Wonders of OSs.
    Kaiju
    Kaiju
    I try my best to stay on top of that stuff, and update my GPU drivers whenever my Nvidia panel notifies me. I just never got notified for the new ones the other day. If I had, I would have installed them.
    GTAV won't stop crashing. I've waited almost two years for this game, :red: everything.
    It's been a year and a half, but GTAV is finally on PC!... I just hope my computer doesn't kill itself trying to run it.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    It has all the looks of yet another "PS3/XB360 to PC port because we don't want to make PS4/XB1 look bad by showing that PCs can run the same things and faster!" so it would need quite an old computer for it to "kill itself" trying to run it.

Heck, if it runs Oblivion, it should be able to run this one.
    Kaiju
    Kaiju
    The game runs on my computer, just my stock CPU cooler sounds like it is going to explode when I do.
    I need to replace it.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Get four coolers for the CPU and four for the GPU. It's the only way to be safe.
    I got a new mic. I got the Blue Snowball, should be here by the end of the week and can stop using this awful headset.
    having your taskbar anywhere else but the bottom of your screen should be a capital offense
    I need a new microphone, I broke the one I have now and I needed to turn the gain up 100% just to be heard. Oops.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom