1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by 24kgoldring

1. Varsia
    Varsia
    Me.
    I just don't really like people as a whole though.
    So, I guess i'm not sure if that really counts.
    I particularly hate people who show off if they have a muscular body.
    That just annoys me.
    Mar 27, 2015
  2. 24kgoldring
    24kgoldring
    What is the point of a musclar body if you can't show it off? I mean it ain't like you get it over night either, it takes money, and dedication. Without money it takes ALOT of dedication.
    Mar 27, 2015
  3. Varsia
    Varsia
    What's the point in getting something if only to show it off?
    That'd be like me making a game and then parading it around like i'm god's gift to the world of computing.
    It's just... no.
    Mar 27, 2015
  4. 24kgoldring
    24kgoldring
    LOL, but the chicks dig it.... not so much video games lol
    Mar 27, 2015
  5. Varsia
    Varsia
    Yeah, but I don't see why.
    You just wasted so much time of your life making yourself look good when that time could be spent making yourself actually good.
    Brains over brawn, friend.
    Mar 27, 2015
  6. 24kgoldring
    24kgoldring
    Well exercise actually helps cognitive function as well as physical function in everything. Plus you can get laid easier. It's good vanity
    Mar 27, 2015
  7. Varsia
    Varsia
    I've found that concentrating on learning stuff helps lots, too.
    Vanity? Yeah, look cool, but spending months exercising for it is just time that could be spent doing something better.
    Mar 27, 2015
  8. 24kgoldring
    24kgoldring
    Well exercise is pretty quick if you just want good looking muscles, just do like 10 minutes of lifting heavy :red:, done.
    Mar 27, 2015
  9. Varsia
    Varsia
    Personally, it's not what's on the outside of someone that really matters.
    There's no point in getting big-:red: muscles if you act like a :red: to everyone you meet.
    Yes, people are going to be attracted to the muscles, but (from many people I know) relationships based upon appearance rarely get far. Personality is what forms a lasting relationship.
    Mar 27, 2015
  10. 24kgoldring
    24kgoldring
    For sure man, but if you are huge you can get away with being a :red:, so that is cool as well.
    Mar 27, 2015
  11. Varsia
    Varsia
    From my own personal experience, being intelligent and resourceful has got me much further than those who purely rely on strength.
    A smart man knows how to use his surroundings. For example, objects that could be used as weapons, or distractions.
    Mar 27, 2015
  12. 24kgoldring
    24kgoldring
    well of course, but you can have both, but looks also get you far, ( if you are female ) just look at twitch at all the half naked girls streaming for a living
    Mar 27, 2015
  13. Varsia
    Varsia
    If you have both, well done.
    Also, exploiting people is bad. And that's practically what they do. Exploit one aspect of being a person, and use it to their advantage.
    Mar 27, 2015