Terraria Community Forums

Varsia
Varsia
Me.
I just don't really like people as a whole though.
So, I guess i'm not sure if that really counts.
I particularly hate people who show off if they have a muscular body.
That just annoys me.
24kgoldring
24kgoldring
What is the point of a musclar body if you can't show it off? I mean it ain't like you get it over night either, it takes money, and dedication. Without money it takes ALOT of dedication.
Varsia
Varsia
What's the point in getting something if only to show it off?
That'd be like me making a game and then parading it around like i'm god's gift to the world of computing.
It's just... no.
24kgoldring
24kgoldring
LOL, but the chicks dig it.... not so much video games lol
Varsia
Varsia
Yeah, but I don't see why.
You just wasted so much time of your life making yourself look good when that time could be spent making yourself actually good.
Brains over brawn, friend.
24kgoldring
24kgoldring
Well exercise actually helps cognitive function as well as physical function in everything. Plus you can get laid easier. It's good vanity
Varsia
Varsia
I've found that concentrating on learning stuff helps lots, too.
Vanity? Yeah, look cool, but spending months exercising for it is just time that could be spent doing something better.
24kgoldring
24kgoldring
Well exercise is pretty quick if you just want good looking muscles, just do like 10 minutes of lifting heavy :red:, done.
Varsia
Varsia
Personally, it's not what's on the outside of someone that really matters.
There's no point in getting big-:red: muscles if you act like a :red: to everyone you meet.
Yes, people are going to be attracted to the muscles, but (from many people I know) relationships based upon appearance rarely get far. Personality is what forms a lasting relationship.
24kgoldring
24kgoldring
For sure man, but if you are huge you can get away with being a :red:, so that is cool as well.
Back
Top Bottom