Varsia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't even care about life any more. If it goes for the better, Yay. If it goes for the worse, than... I can't be bothered. I'm not well.
    Just ate a piece of the cake, tasted awful. I hate you, salted caramel! Who the hell invented you!?
    I want to eat cake, but I don't have the stomach for it. RIP my sanity (or lack thereof.)
    I have an awful headache, quite a bad cough, and a blocked nose. This is annoying.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    It's nothing, it'll be all over before you know it. You'll see. :)
    Varsia
    Varsia
    I know, it's not the first time.
    It happens about once a fortnight.
    The last place I saw my flint and steel was somewhere between my microscope and my telescope. Might be by the RC Car, dunno though.Checking.
    I want to dive into something for no discernible reason. Help.
    Varsia
    Varsia
    I don't use bikes.
    Walking is good enough for me.
    I also once fell down the top of our extremely steep stairs and broke my arm.
    Arijasonyeah
    Arijasonyeah
    Sounds like you've had a rough life so far...
    Varsia
    Varsia
    I have.
    I have few friends, I am always followed by an irremovable stench (seriously, I shower every day, apply deodorant and stuff, but it's still there) and everybody irritates me.
    So happy right now:Got RAM ordered for my laptop, ES:O for Xbox One pre-ordered,Forza Horizon 2 Day One edition ordered and some headphones.
    Normal people exit programs on their PCs. I press the exit button, crash, then close it that way. #TooGood
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Alt+Fn+F4 for me, which is just an awkward stretch for my hand. That, and Alt+Fn+F4 does not seem to work for crashed pages. And it's slow for me.
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    End Process forces the application to stop, Alt + F4 doesn't, that's why it doesn't work with crashed pages.
    Varsia
    Varsia
    I can't be bothered to keep Task Manager open. I'll just wait it out. It's like instinct to only keep Chrome and Steam open when i'm not using anything else.
    I'm about to attempt to make a custom TCF background from scratch, on a 128x128 pixel grid. This will take a while.
    Alabaster
    Alabaster
    You have fun with that, hope you get back to do other stuff in the same lifetime.
    Varsia
    Varsia
    128x128 is too big. Going down to 64x64.
    Varsia
    Varsia
    This isn't working.
    I'm feeling kind of violent. I should probably refrain from being social with somebody outside of the internet for a while.
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Obviously.
    I am the most stable individual of them all.
    I always have balanced arguments with myself.
    That's how stable I am.
    DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
    DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
    Technically, all decisions are criticisms of your own ideas, so that's actually normal.
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Not in the way it happens with me. I literally sit there and have a huge argument with myself. It often leads to shouting.
    Also, I just got launched back by a yawn.
    No-where seems active... This is boring...
    Z
    Zwift
    This forum feels deserted sometimes.
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Feels like TO. Still SOME activity, just not much.
    Z
    Zwift
    I feel you son.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom