Terraria Community Forums

DemonSword
DemonSword
Desco is Dispatching!
Desco will rip you to pieces like a true final boss! Bring it! (If she hates the character you control in Castle of Disgaea D2)
krawky398
krawky398
Oh man, that second one's neat. Only Disgaea with Desco I've played was Disgaea 4 Vita, but that's a pretty Desco quote.
DemonSword
DemonSword
I just love her, and her personality, it's honestly kinda how I am in real life. Except, I don't have Yog Sothoth on my back or lasers.
I heard she might be in the DLC cast pack for Disgaea 5, and reeeeeeallly want D5 in US like.. nao.. D:
The Revenge Mechanic they added is interesting, and Magichange/Dual Magichange is back. Monsters = worth it again.
DemonSword
DemonSword
Just hopefully it isn't stupid OP with the use of Nekomata on Desco and magichanging her with a high powered Sword user... Cause I seen it, and it's killer. xD
krawky398
krawky398
Disgaea 5 came out I think yesterday in Japan, so hopefully soon! Even though I don't even have a PS4 and Disgaea 5 is admittedly not the killer app for me. (and i still need a PS3)
I only ever let Desco magichange with :red:a. It just felt right to do so. And then :red:a got too strong for my story point and so she had to sit out the story for a bit.
Back
Top Bottom