SolaR
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• SolaR
    SolaR
    It's not really a joke, everyone's switching their avatars because April Fool's.
    Bucket
    Bucket
    … for a joke. So yeah, it is a joke. Besides, even if it wasn't a joke Yorai still said that he wasn't cool with it. I bet if it wasn't a joke he still wouldn't be okay with it.
    SolaR
    SolaR
    If you're not fine with this, then I'll change my avatar. I was going to change it anyway though. I meant no offense.
    Is something wrong with me if I put tomorrow's Nintendo Direct on my calendar?
    Reactions: TheQuietBisharp
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    No, because I put MH4U DLC dates on my calendar.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Proper use of calendar. I know like 5 people who just hang a calendar up and do nothing with it.
    Well, about hosting a server, I can walk you through a Gamiki modded one, which would include CTF :D. If you can keep one up like20/5 or something. Pm me in the conversation your reply mate.
    Nintendo Direct tomorrow?! I'm betting 20 not real bitcoins that they will announce the new Pokemon games.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Bah. Just get it over with already and announce the darn thing.
    SolaR
    SolaR
    On the bright side, 3DS might be getting SNES games! I've been wanting to play the original DKC games and not just the GBA ports.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Personally, I'm crossing my fingers for a Super Metroid remake/port.
    Let's hope that they don't decide to be idiots and let Iran get nukes.
    Reactions: MrKohwahla
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Need to have money to build the stuff needed to launch them... And pay the people who'll launch them.

You know, just like with North Korea and nukes. That guy was too busy making nukes to figure out he still needed money to pay the guys pressing the button for him.
    Apparentley I slept in a bad position last night so now my neck/left shoulder hurts whenever I move my head. :(
    Azu
    Azu
    Try waking up with your shoulder bleeding and having that feeling last for days.
    SolaR
    SolaR
    It feels a bit better now but I still can't turn my head without it hurting.
    awesomegamer919
    awesomegamer919
    Poor you :( I hope that you feel better soon. :)
    (FNaF 3) finished night 6 on 2nd try. Will I have to declare myself as the king of FNaF?
    Z
    Zwift
    Nah Markiplier is the the king.
    Qw2
    Qw2
    You are only King when you are not scared by any of the jumpscares, and have beaten all 3 on the maximum difficulty. :dryadtongue:
    SolaR
    SolaR
    Fair point.
    Steven Universe + uncle grandpa? Bad idea Cartoon Network.
    Scarecrow
    Scarecrow
    I actually really want to see what the SU team does with that.
    (FNAF3) Died for the first time on night 5. Apparently the cam 8 strategy doesn't work as well in night 5 as with the previous nights. Cont.
    SolaR
    SolaR
    Did all of the minigames so far the right way so I can get the good ending.
    Klefki is replacing Mewtwo on my team now. I'm finished getting most legendaries out of my team. My current team is (continued)
    SolaR
    SolaR
    for free single battles Serperior, Klefki, Blaziken, Ampharos, Latios, and Mega Rayquaza. For doubles it is Serperior, Klefki, Ampharos, and Mega Blaziken.
    Z
    Zwift
    is currently in school, in the cafeteria talking :red: to his friends. Cause that's how they roll.
    Myu
    Myu
    is at home watching Daz_Black and going downstairs to get dinner.
    Azu
    Azu
    is contemplating changing name.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom