Terraria Community Forums

RunicPixels🧚🌳
RunicPixels🧚🌳
Hmm, what was your name on Terraria Online?
Baconfry
Baconfry
Oh, now you've got me curious. This I gotta see.
Pixel
Pixel
Well, I don't want to reveal my username, but I do remember you spriting Ratchet and Clank sprites for a Terraria mod.
Baconfry
Baconfry
Oh great, now Pixel's TO username is going to be the same deal as ISP
RunicPixels🧚🌳
RunicPixels🧚🌳
Yes, I did. I now have my own Starbound mod too in which I have added R&C Weapons :p You're either **** ***y or ******boy1 than.
RunicPixels🧚🌳
RunicPixels🧚🌳
Or the shopkeeper starting with M, but I haven't heard of him since ages.
RunicPixels🧚🌳
RunicPixels🧚🌳
Yep, you're **** ***y, :D Nice to see you.
Pixel
Pixel
I'm still in contact with him, yeah.

Anyway, great to see you, didn't realise you had set up an account on here. You should get more active; show some of your beautiful spritework, which I assume has improved a lot from back then.
RunicPixels🧚🌳
RunicPixels🧚🌳
I didn't do much, but as of lately I've definitively picked it up again, you can see some of my sprites at my DA page http://flyforshine.deviantart.com/ But it's nothing special.
RunicPixels🧚🌳
Pixel
Pixel
Ah, you've also taken up digital art, too. Awesome, I'm going to dive in there and see what you have in store. ^^
Pixel
Pixel
This caught my eye. ((sorry @[291:mad:Baconfry] , by the way))

KBjiScW.jpg
RunicPixels🧚🌳
RunicPixels🧚🌳
It's just a really small amount of the sprites I've made and most of them have been redone since then. So it's not really representive.
RunicPixels🧚🌳
RunicPixels🧚🌳
I'll see if tAPI is hard to work with, I might make a mod for Terraria someday, I'll have plenty of time this summer.
Pixel
Pixel
I'd love to help. I mean, after the years I've took literature and danced with it, I just love writing. I know a little tAPI, which could prove beneficial if needing an extra hand, and spritework. Well, I can attempt at things, if you aren't.

tAPI is the revival of tConfig, so it shouldn't be too difficult.
Pixel
Pixel
And if you ever feel like checking some of my works, my signature's a good place to start from.

But yeah, I'd love to start a project with you.
Back
Top Bottom