Chazm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I swear @darthmorf is gonna turn into bugmorf when he gets high off Swiftness and Regeneration
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    Nah. Gentic modification is more complicated.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Well next time I've got to put a beetle husk in your next potion cause it seems like you aren't stopping.
    help more lewdness everywhere
    Reactions: ppowersteef
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    You guys should be happy that I will never let something like this happen.

I hope no one actually is in the process of making this kind of thing for me, because that'd be weird.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Neither would I, if it got any worse I'd just report all of the users like that
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "Report reason: I'm a prude." :dryadrolleyes:
    A small question: Where does Terraria store it's effects, such as ghostHeal and ghostHurt?
    Don't wake me up 'till it's Easter, I need glucose to do another 1 1/2 hours of coding.
    Right, that confirms it. Never doing that again, I almost lost all laws of myself.
    Pumpking
    Pumpking
    I did too.
    Let's never do that again...
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    I found it pretty weird too, However, I didn't found it that annoying
    Heltong
    My desk has pulled a farewell message on me. Forgodsake it's April Fools, don't take it serious!
    How would source modders get unobtainable items without a cheat menu- unless there is a command involving IDs?
    Chazm
    Chazm
    'spawn'
    Please specify how, I'd like to do it if I ever do source modding later on.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Unfortunately I'm not well versed in the world of modding and coding. You may want to look into the modding community such as tAPI to get info like that. Just remember, if you are going to get them, don't show them off and boast that you have them here on these forums.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    OK.
    That I'll know isn't meant to be mine.
    What the :red: is happening?
    Qw2
    Qw2
    You avatar is @Pumpking's, and Pumpking's avatar is yours.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    What's happening is I HAVE NO :red:ING IDEA WHAT'S HAPPENING MY BRAIN HURTS.
    Xman101🌳
    Xman101🌳
    Welcome to AF Day, Internet forums edition.
    OK then, headbangers have announced they want to push back. History SHALL repeat itself. Or come out with a better outcome.
    Commander Crocket
    Chazm
    Chazm
    *is noticing, can't procrastinate*
    I'll try you.
    *3 points to Dansen*
    IT'S CONFIRMED, I'M DESTINED TO CODE TO BECOME A MILLIONARE (Literally, the most successful developers seem to be called Andrew...)
    Supeh Mario
    Supeh Mario
    we believe in you
    Pumpking
    Pumpking
    Hey, Andrew Darms is me! :D
    I will make a game.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    The one in triple bracket is me.
    Considering I'm already making a game (And procrastinating while having memories of Runescape), I'm already on the way.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom