Jill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm probably the only one that doesn't see the butt in those two spheres.
    Jill
    Jill
    Weird, I swear my post disappeared... anyways; I don't know what you mean by 'in those two spheres' - but who'd want to be so unfortunate as to miss out on this glorious arse?
    Jill
    Jill
    Truly, it was your masterpiece, Criddle lad.
    Bure
    Bure
    I could have said those two BALLS. But then it would be obvious as to what I am seeing and frankly I fear some people might be too much of a Freud around here.
    HOWS THAT SKY BROADBAND BOYYYY
    Reactions: Jill
    Jill
    Jill
    Don't bring Mythbusters into this! Every time I see the gross moustache guy's beret, I get a spontaneous urge to lob my TV through the front window! :p
    Bure
    Bure
    The glorious Walrus Moustache. :3
    You just hate the beret because the French people are wearing it.
    Jill
    Jill
    ...Is that not a justifiable reason to hate it so? Haha.
    I obviously have the superior avatar banter boy, as your shark butt is no match for this!
    Savo
    Savo
    Please tell me you're not in on what John and Erica are doing.
    SolusFalcon
    SolusFalcon
    He's in the convo, of course he's in on that ship >.>
    Jill
    Jill
    I, uh, haven't been checking the convo that diligently.

It'd be easy to make some gags about the Savo/Raptor ship being like a Galleon or a Battleship or something, but really - the whole thing's a bit unreasonable and immature, if I'm being serious with myself. :p

Hell, making a big deal over you two being friendly is like something a 12 year old would do! And everyone knows I'm an 8 year old girl from Nicaragua.
    Sweatiness OVERWHELMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!1! (+ my avatar is now way less cute and beautiful @Savo)
    Savo
    Savo
    Can you not damnit xD
    Petition: Eater of Worlds to be renamed 'Cthulu's Right Hand Man'!
    Reactions: Pixel
    Fortanono 🌳
    Fortanono 🌳
    Or :red: of Cthulhu.
    Jill
    Jill
    Ya didn't have to come right out and say it!

('come' right out and say it? Gross.)
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    ... I'm getting way too dirty if I understand this...
    16 years of age, and I still can't figure out how to make a decent damned bowl of porridge!
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Pouring Oatmeal Mix and Milk into a bowl then microwaving it for an instructed amount of time is also easy.
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Until you add too much milk and heat it for too long cause you mis-read the instructions and put it in on the 750W microwave time instead of the 900W.
    Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    14 and I can make the best :red:ing ramen going.
    Apparently Katie Hopkins will abandon the UK if Labour wins the General Election.....................................Vote Labour!!!!!!
    Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    nah man they got baguettes u dont :red: with baguettes
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Canada says so.
    France is weak, if we capture France first Canada will probably be happy to join
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Either that or we go for Greece, considering their economy is similar to a potato
    Hi, You're a pretty prolific RPer her on the forum. Pixel and I have worked on an RP and wondered if you'd be interested in it, It's called "Fragments of Civilization: Silocroft." Check it out.
    Jill
    Jill
    Hey man. Sorry, I don't have alerts turned on my profile so I sometimes notice things a little late. Anyways, I've been looking over it and I really like what you've got going on thus far!

I think I said that to Pixel. Not sure if I'll join yet, though, I've got a few things on my plate right now. Hopefully one for the future, then - 'til then, good luck. :3
    Solar Eclipse tomorrow. Or today, rather. It's hard to get excited for it, considering that Dirty Dave's gonna kill me.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Well, there was a point where I tried to see a Blood Moon! Looking pretty fine, I mean, it was clear skies for the entire night! So I wait, and waited, and then at like 3:00, I got bored and slept...

It occurred at 6:00 while it was still dark out when I wasn't bothering to check ;_;
    Jill
    Jill
    Lunar Eclipses ain't so uncommon, though.

Another Solar won't properly hit Britain for... 20-odd years. Which is scary.

It won't be that impressive. It's not even total (next time that happens in Britain will be 2090, or so they say), but I will still be disappointed if I sleep through it or something because of Dave's cockhead coursework. :(
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    Or because its currently quite cloudy.
    Perhaps you should create a 'Bantdra' and a 'Sweatidra'. Those two would be two impossible forces!!!
    Jill
    Jill
    Savo is already inconquerable.

I don't even want to think about what his true form (this isn't even my true form!) would look like... disgusting.

As for Bantdra, my friend Em is convinced I'm a closet Magic the Gathering player (even though I've never touched it in my life!), and she made a 'Manson the Gathering' card... key attack being Banter. Does that make *me* the Bantdra?
    fts2DxW.png
    Just a typical day in the life of me and @[449:mad:eaterofeaterofworlds] .
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom