SolaR
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Me: (brother's name), you should teach your Lucario Earthquake. Brother: No, I want it to keep Bone Rush. (continued)
    SolaR
    SolaR
    @Baconfry No, he's 10 and hasn't gotten into the competitive scene yet. He probably just thinks that it's Lucario's best move or something because Korrina's Lucario knows it.
    Matsu
    Matsu
    If he's not going competitive he really doesn't need the EQ. I just take moves I like when I play through the story.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    You should've seen me playing Sapphire the first time. My Blaziken was the most badass thing ever.

Sure, it had an attack hindering nature, but YOU CAN'T FIGHT THE POWER OF THAT MOVESET

FLAMETHROWER
    FIRE PUNCH
    BLAZE KICK
    DOUBLE KICK LOL

I was grossly overleveled so this wasn't a problem :D
    Finally got to deleting all of my brother's teen titans go (aka cartoon network takes a crap on Teen Titans) recordings and he's mad.
    Just in case you don't already have it, u should get Pokemon Rumble World. It's awesome. And free. Also the microtransactions feel optional.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Let me guess... by Genius Sonority.
    (Godamnit. These guys used to be good)
    SolaR
    SolaR
    No, by Ambrella, whoever they are.
    Your avatar looks suspicious.... Why is it just an empty railcar..?
    Reactions: SolaR
    SolaR
    SolaR
    Because there are invisible Marshtomps inside...
    Finally got Articuno through the GTS to finish up my legendary collection. I have every single non-event legendary now.
    awesomegamer919
    awesomegamer919
    Neat!
    I still need Jirachi to complete my event legendary collection and I need Groudon for my non-event.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Either I have them all or I'm very close.
    Just got my Diddy Kong amiibo.
    Z
    Zwift
    Diddy Kong? Y? Lol jk.
    SolaR
    SolaR
    OP and a staple of my childhood. DKC2 was the first game I ever played.
    Z
    Zwift
    MEMORIES!
    Can anybody tell me why the Lucario Amiibo isn't available at Toys R Us even thought it's supposed to be exclusive there?
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I want a Meta Knight amiibo horribly bad and they're an exclusive so I probably won't get one until 2016. Nontheless I shall try.
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    The only Amiibos I'd need are Toon Link and King Dedede.

But by the time I get a handheld they'd be gone forever.
    SolaR
    SolaR
    If by handheld you mean 3DS, the New 3DS has amiibo functionality.
    Just got Steam and am installing Terraria on my [family's] Desktop PC. Will be able to play 1.3 now. When it's released, of course.
    Pixel
    Pixel
    You're a developer.

Aren't you already playing 1.3?
    Ok, it's time for a confession. I am Redigit's doppelganger.
    Reactions: 360Chadscope
    360Chadscope
    360Chadscope
    Your mom and I already noticed that when you were three years old. We were just waiting for you to come out yourself.
    Supeh Mario
    Supeh Mario
    *gasp*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom