suprman1114
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Finally. After months of waiting, I got the awards for linking steam, having Terraria, and having Pixel Piracy.
    Anyone else see that Black Ops III trailer?
    Scrubow Gamer
    Scrubow Gamer
    Yes, I liked it. I also liked the song they played in the background. I really like it. "Paint it black"
    suprman1114
    suprman1114
    I don't know why, I just freaking love that song.

What if I want it painted orange?
    suprman1114
    suprman1114
    I listened to the song itself. It sounds better with the sound effects of the BO III trailer.
    Just a friendly suggestion here, when you make suggestions you shouldn't really add a random choice to your poll for support such as "I'm hungry." Why? It keeps you from actually seeing what people think of your suggestion or thread.
    Reactions: suprman1114
    suprman1114
    suprman1114
    I'd rather see people explain if they think yes/no in a post, so I don't really expect people to vote on the poll.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Adding a choice like that to a poll typically says you are not taking your own suggestion seriously. As such, people who happen upon your suggestion might not take it seriously.
    English state test is starting tomorrow. There is a very small chance of survival. Wish me luck.
    SupTo
    SupTo
    If you don't come back can I take your stuff?
    suprman1114
    suprman1114
    Too bad. I lived
    Now I cant decide if I want to do a Poem, or a Terraria in Minecraft pixel art for the CC. UGHUGHUGHGUHGUHUGH
    That moment when you notice you have a ton of alerts, but they are mostly just alerts of other people posting on something you posted on...
    I noticed you collect dragons how many do you have I have 42 adults
    GravitronX
    GravitronX
    Yeah I went inactive for a bit and two of my eggs died so that was a sad time every timei lose a dragoni don't have a little bit of me dies
    suprman1114
    suprman1114
    The moment I realized that a tombstone pops up when they die, I felt horrible.

I SHOULDVE BEEN A BETTER POKE- I mean DRAGON TRAINER
    GravitronX
    GravitronX
    I bet there is a pokemon dragon
    *Gets Vampire Knives on console* "YES" *The Prefix is weak* Crap!
    Ptzery
    Ptzery
    Seems like you've experienced a whole different method thing to me. I just got them easily by walking around. I guess RNG just likes me.
    suprman1114
    suprman1114
    Well I did get 3 Hallowed Key molds without even trying. And on the PC version, I got 2 jungle key molds in about 5 minutes, once again, without even trying.
    Ptzery
    Ptzery
    Yeah, RNG is a bit... Random. Although that's what the R's there for!
    I posted 100 messages, but it is not giving me the Eye of Chthulu award.
    K
    Krasunir
    It won't come instantly.
    suprman1114
    suprman1114
    Didn't know that. Guess I have to be patient.

*5 Minutes later*
    *Throws computer out the window*
    K
    Krasunir
    I'm not sure how it works, but I think there's a bot that checks every profile many times.
    The only way I can make a decent sprite is by recoloring an existing sprite.
    2 More months until 1.3. That's not too long if your patient. But I am not patient. GIVE MEH 1.3 NOWH BLRGAHAGHAGAHGHEGHUVDEHBD
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    That would be like punching your pregnant wife's stomach because you want to be a father NOW.
    LoveSpreader
    suprman1114
    suprman1114
    Unfortunately punching my computer screen does nothing.
    If I get into the shower after my sister, I swear it is below zero degrees in there.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    She's secretly a snowman.
    suprman1114
    suprman1114
    (Trying to think if I should make a Frozen joke, or a Pokémon joke.)
    Frozen: No Anna, I did not want to build that snowman.
    Pokémon: She is probably an Ice type.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom