Akireli
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Still in the mood to play some Multiplayer games.
    Akireli
    Akireli
    I'm feeling like Terraria. Does anyone know how to setup a server?
    On another note, does anyone wanna play SSB4U?
    Akireli
    Akireli
    I guess i'll make one in a second. (Yes that includes you Saturn. Smash is more fun with more players.)
    Myu
    Myu
    Okey then. ^^'
    I ususally play on WarioWare Inc, 5min, assists only (no stock).
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Paperclip, I don't believe I've added you on 3DS yet.
    I like when Fan-made songs sound like an entirely original song. Having it reference the source material 80% of the time is stupid to me.
    Do you ever make a joke online but then see that someone else made that joke already, then feel like you're a evil joke thief?
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    kingklutz
    kingklutz
    See this is a great time to make a pun but none come into my mind (no pun just saying)
    I got done with cleaning my computer, at least the parts of it with a bunch of junk.
    Reactions: Pixel
    Pixel
    Pixel
    I just get RK to fly over and fix my computer. *thumbs up*

Anyway, awesome. ^^
    I cleaned my Desktop today. There were at least 15 Text Documents with absolutely nothing on them.
    Reactions: Bucket
    Varsia
    Varsia
    I have about 30 text documents that contain random useless trivia about myself and my thought processes (cause I can get lost in them myself, so it helps to note down how I think.)
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Someday computer users will learn the truth behind their slow computers: Everything placed in the desktop is eating up resources.

At least they were empty documents, imagine leaving fifty novels there. "Why are you doing this, Dave?"
    90% i watch a video, the same damn ad for for that skype ghost movie plays.
    Reactions: TheQuietBisharp
    Akireli
    Akireli
    It's gotten to the point where i have to refresh the page so i don't have to see it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom