1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Comments on Profile Post by DippyDerps

1. LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    That's fine. I don't think I've even used a single flask.
    Apr 6, 2015
  2. Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I guess reality has to compensate for all those who think the debuff is evil and mana potions should be consumed every time you blink.

I've used a lot, but most of that was when :red:ing around and spam-testing magical weapons which I seldom use after their testing run.
    Apr 6, 2015
  3. Ptzery
    Ptzery
    I've never used half of the new potions that exist in 1.2.4 that are made with fish... I don't fish that much outside of the ocean..
    Apr 6, 2015
  4. LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    But 25%! :dryadeek:
    Apr 6, 2015
  5. Ptzery
    Ptzery
    What about 25%?
    Apr 6, 2015
  6. LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    This is what happens when you ninja someone. %-_-
    Apr 6, 2015
  7. Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    All those complaining about 25% should go check Dragon Ball Z, more precisely, the Cell Games arc, where Gohan, being only able to use one arm for magic attacks (that is, a fifty percent debuff) still manages to 1HKO the final boss of the arc. If Gohan can do it, mages in Terraria shouldn't have any problems with a meager 25% debuff. :dryadcool:
    Apr 6, 2015
  8. LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    But he uses Qi.

Magic is an entirely different branch altogether.

If one wants to be pedantic about it. :dryadtongue:
    Apr 6, 2015
  9. DippyDerps
    DippyDerps
    Woah Freenight, calling out Razor's error like that?
    That seems a little...

... Ball Z to me
    Apr 6, 2015
  10. Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I don't ever treat all those fancy names mangaka give to their character's special powers as what they're not. Call it "Ki", "Chakra", "Reiatsu" or "Gundanium" but since it's still largely not explained and usually there to use as the plot demands, then it's just magic. "A rose, by any other name..."
    Apr 6, 2015
  11. LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Hence the note about being pedantic. :dryadwink:
    Apr 6, 2015
  12. Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I always am.

Also, I was once banned off a forum for calling Dragon Ball and Inuyasha "Magical Boy manga." I regret nothing.
    Apr 6, 2015