Terraria Community Forums

MiltVala
MiltVala
Hello

That's because the avatar is not a true insight on our IRL person. Merely, a picture that we choose to use as a representation of us online.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
If you are confused that easily by choices others make, your life will be a joyride.
Jill
Jill
"Who said a man can't be pretty?!"
MiltVala
MiltVala
Ohmagowd Cole

So Kawaii!
Jill
Jill
IKR. He should take a leaf out of Miku's book and pose in a blouse and miniskirt next, he'd look fabulous!
K
Krasunir
Indeed.
Baconfry
Baconfry
Some guys speak in a nicer manner than others... is that the cause of confusion? Do I have to be blunt and rude for you to be able to tell my gender? Then forget it.
Jill
Jill
If blunt and rude's what you're looking for, I have to say - that makes Cole the manliest man in town! But I think the herald of a real man is politeness and humility, in reality.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Because there aren't women who are blunt and rude, of course. :dryadrolleyes:
Jill
Jill
"Katie Hopkins greatly disapproves?" haha.
Baconfry
Baconfry
Wha-at? Aren't all girls made up of sugar and spice and everything nice, and also :red:y menstrual hormones?
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
I've lived long enough to know menstruation has little to do with women who are :red:y - the highest levels of :red:iness are not achieved through hormones, but practice and dedication to the cause.

And no, most women are done of blood and meat and bone, and some other stuff.
GamerUnity
GamerUnity
What happened when I was asleep? The pictures are confusing. I don't have anything wrong against them. Gee, you guys (and girls, I'm not sexist) are just like teachers. They exaggerate the meaning of the author. The author said, "The pale moonlight." and you all are like, "The author meant the sad lives of hobos gathering on an alien planet." Seriously?
CraftedNightmare Here!
CraftedNightmare Here!
Girls are made of pure vile, energy, magic and rune essence. They're covered up in sugar and candy

But you don't know that
Desucrate
Desucrate
I'm blonde.
Does that make my avatar male? Does that make the male currently in my avatar African American?
GamerUnity
GamerUnity
That's not the point I made.
Desucrate
Desucrate
Does that make my avatar unified?
Back
Top Bottom