Terraria Community Forums

Savo
Savo
Full pic please

I mean, what?
Silly Lilly
Silly Lilly
It's not a dirty mind; just a sexy brain.
Savo
Savo
What about an erotic thought process? Alright, I'm just going to stop there :p
Silly Lilly
Silly Lilly
The Omnirotica processor.
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
nobody requested a full version of my lewd avatar.....can't imagine why.
Silly Lilly
Silly Lilly
Last time I used a lewd avatar I got told to remove it; but I was stressed at the day and managed to get myself a warning.
Silly Lilly
Silly Lilly
The most contradictory warning I could ever take, lol.
Savo
Savo
Scarecrow, i think more people would be terrified of foxy rather than asking for foxy photos :p *Badum tish*
Savo
Savo
Lilith, can you exactly recall the reason you were warned or something?
Silly Lilly
Silly Lilly
Something about calling people here ":red2:s", but I actually didn't know the meaning behind it (English is not my mother language); so I got 3 warning points for homophobia... but... like... I'm trans?
Savo
Savo
Well, I can see why you were so confused back then. Anyways, I can't really understand how ya felt, but I bet it was something alright ._.
Silly Lilly
Silly Lilly
*Shrugs*
I don't care that much, I only visit this place for RPs and my profile is now closed.
Savo
Savo
Well, fair enough statement as I'm here for two things - PvP on Terraria and RP on the forums. Since PvP is sort of becoming a insta-gib fest, i'm more for RP right now.
Silly Lilly
Silly Lilly
I got bored of Terraria a long time ago, lol.
i'm not even tunned on the spoilers for 1.3.
Savo
Savo
It looks nice and stuff, but really, I'll be honest, 1.3 is literally taking PvP at this point and beating it. I'll probably seldom play Terraria even more than I do now if that happens. So yeah, when did you exactly become bored with Terraria anyways?
Silly Lilly
Silly Lilly
After I got so OP in 1.2 that any boss was a bore to kill.
Silly Lilly
Silly Lilly
Then I noticed how the fighting system is lacking.
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
I'm looking forward to expert mode for that very reason.
Savo
Savo
What would you say its lacking in?
Silly Lilly
Silly Lilly
I also kinda prefer games with stories... or some kind of originality to them at least; like, Titan Souls was an insta-want and I actually finished it in 8h (the same day I bought it).
Back
Top Bottom