Metoot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A thing about that webcombic that became manga that I announced a few weeks ago : It's a webcomic again. And I finished the first page.
    Done. Original sketch is much better than the colored version.
    Supeh Mario
    Supeh Mario
    It's almost always the case. At least for me it is.
    K
    Krasunir
    In my opinion, not in my case.
    Queen Jellyfish is no longer a King Slime's copy. She's now his hardmode counterpart!
    Unsubbed CodeCrafted for making that joke Minecraft Plugin API video. That was an extremely bad joke.
    To be honest, TCF is the first gaming site where I'm active for more than a month.
    Huh? It's just me, or posting in someone's profile isn't limited to 140 symbols unlike posting in your own?
    DynMap was slightly corrupted. A few chunks of the spawn town was replaced with coal ore, but I re-rendered it
    IP is rlan.tk:25565. Register with /register <password>. Server is in offline mode so you will not be able to see your skins.
    Guys, I need some help. I can't join my server right now, so please, can you join my server to make sure that the map isn't corrupted?
    There is only a few reasons he did it : 1. Just for lulz. 2. Just because he is an :red:. 3. Because of Russian-Ukrainian conflict.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Oh no! Are you able to fix it?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    *Using the comment button to show how the comment button works.*

Also, hackers are :red:s, so point 2 is the most likely one, and will still be a reason if another point is also true.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Acknowledgement of his existence is more than he deserves. Just drop it and move on.
    According to server log, there was only a single bastard. Attack was ran from a single IP, but from supposedly from almost 1/3 of it's ports
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom