MolochMekkane
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So there were suddenly dozens of winged ants all over the kitchen, dining room, and living room floor. We nuked them with bleach.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Almond wings, round heads, straight antennae, so bad at flying that NONE of them were flying. Termites?
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Termites. Get your giant vat of molten chocolate at the ready, 'cause it's harvesting time.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    We Vietnamed them with bleach spray before mom decided to swipe across the whole carpet with bleach. Bleach smell everywhere now. Not so many of them though. At most there were several dozen, can't even have been 200. I'm hoping that means its a weak colony.
    I am now reminiscing on all the times my mind being in the gutter and my attention problems lead to me hearing things completely wrong. Heh.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Which has now also made me remember all the times I've accidentally broken out into evil laughs. Huh. Heh.
    Seems I'm starting to become obsessed with Quake now. I never really looked to it like I do Doom, but it's got the same magic. In 3D.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    There's something else going for it as well, with it being more general fantasy instead of satanic, there's more kinds of monsters to kill than demons, and more places to conquer than UAC Bases and Hell. The nailgun is just the kind of thing I was looking for. Also, Scourge of Armagon and Dissolution of Eternity seem to have their own things to bring to the table.
    Turns out if you hit a giant spider with a bat, it explodes.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    MURDERER!!

(Hope that people know that I say/exclaim these in jest)
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I like to think of it as self defense against home invasion. Don't want to die? Stay out of my territory. My room is mine alone. There's a reason I have a vintage, slightly rusted, metal sign nailed to my door that says "Is there life after death? *Skull and crossbones* Trespass here and find out!"
    Azu
    Azu
    Did it make a huge SKRIING sound and fly off the screen them explode?
    Today reminds me of when I used to be forced outside in the Summer because it was 'nice out.' 85 :red:ING DEGREES IS NOT NICE OUT, DAMMIT.
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    My favorite season is definitely Winter. That might change if I move somewhere else, but in the desert, winter is basically summer for other places.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Also in both the summer and the winter the sunlight is way too bright, I prefer cloudy days with light rain. Rain feels nice.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Winter > Summer
    I mean I hate it when I'm stuck indoors, it's 36 degrees C and I'm begging to cool down cause it's unbearable.
    So I finally clicked to see where the hell Google Maps thinks my location (The Death Star) is. The White House. I can't breathe.
    TVTropes got a new design format just now. I already hate it. It's like if TCF went to being like old TO. The squeezing and ugly borders...
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    They keep it like that and it might even break my crippling addiction. Maybe. I don't know if that'd be a good thing or not.
    After not touching it for probably more than a month and a half, I went back to EarthBound. Got a Sword of Kings. I can't even speak right.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Like, It hasn't even been 2 minutes since I started it up. Feels good.
    I'm trying to think straight but all that comes out is 'Mewtwo Mewtwo Mewtwo.' Mewtwo? Mewtwo.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Mewtwo.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Anyway, seeing him next to Ness is actually pretty weird considering Giygas' original form looks a lot like him.
    Azu
    Azu
    Mewtwo. Mewtwo Mewtwo.
    (Lucas) Mewtwo.
    Mixing hot chocolate with coffee makes for a nice pick-me-up and what I call a 'cheer-me-up.' Feels good man.
    So I just had a double dream that was one half 'Back in school learning a fake culture' and one half 'Living a Amnesia/Half Life 2 mixup.'
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    The back to school thing was weird because it got names and personalities of people I knew wrong, plus the culture was 'Bafomdad' and I should have picked up how fake that is. The Amnesia/Half Life 2 crossover thing was set in the mountains. That was more of a... creepy awesome.
    So I finally decided to try Thy Flesh Consumed for the first time. On Ultra-Violence. Holy :red: I was not ready. I just did the others, too.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Although I would probably have a better time if I was doing it in GZDoom instead of the BFG Edition port, but I felt like playing Doom somewhere close to the old way and getting the achievements if only to remind myself that I did them. Even having just done the second and third episode in a few hours, I'm still struggling.
    So its snowing like crazy right now and there are so many birds out there flying all over the place like they have no idea what to do.
    Trying my hand at making Doom maps with GZDoom Builder. It has been a while since I have had no idea what I'm doing, and it frustrates me.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I want so badly to make worlds, but the only game I ever had any luck with at that has been Fight The Dragon, and only because the level editor for it is so easy even I can do it.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Though I am at least learning how to use SLADE, as far as recoloring sprite sets goes at least, and I believe I've figured out DECORATE to a decent degree, so I'm not at a total loss when it comes to messing around with Doom. Really wish I could just jump right into making a whole Episode and then build my way through a Megawad though. I don't see either happening anytime soon. This depresses me.
    So now with GZDoom and DECORATE I'm learning how to make weapons on top of monsters. Now if only I had any ability to sprite or use SLADE.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    As I get closer in my understanding of using DECORATE, SLADE still eludes me. I haven't figured out how to even simply recolor sprites with it yet, even though I got so many ideas for monsters of different colors.
    So I'm actually procrasinating with video games. I need to finish my play through of EarthBound and Ocarina 3D. Probably more that I forgot.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I don't even understand that about myself. I have the Shadow and Spirit temple left in Ocarina, and I'm in the Sword of Kings farming area in Stonehenge. I'm probably getting close to the end of both games but I just stopped playing suddenly, because... I got distracted with more games.
    A sentence I never thought I'd say; through some DECORATE editing, I just played GZDoom and killed demons with my Super Nazi Army.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    My favorite is 'Due to overwhelming reader response, I have added breasts to the space dinosaur cowboy.' Probably should give context, but it's even better without it.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I just now realized I made honest to god Ubermenches in my attempts to make an army of non-zombie doom monster allies. Their aim is just as bad as every other doom monster with hitscan though, wonder how I would fix that.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    And now I'm realizing the benefits of having an army of nazi clones. You can make a bunch of them, you can ship them off as cannon fodder anywhere, and anyone who says that's wrong will be advocating nazi rights. I am given the hilarious image of a 6'5", platinum-blonde haired, baby-blue eyed, square-jawed, clefted man in full SchutzStaffel gear chasing a Skinhead with an MP40.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom