Matsu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My biggest issue with Sailor Moon Crystal is that they don't have matching shoes.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    It's not a "We're all part of the same team and also faceless goons" Sentai show, tho. I find it nice that, while they're all part of a team, they all can keep their style. See also: Earrings and accessories (Mercury in the original was the only one with a visor, and Venus in Crystal has her chain whip as part of her suit. Also, Jupiter's antenna.)
    Matsu
    Matsu
    I agree they should have accessories (the beads, the visor, earrings, etc.) but the shoes just bug me. I am of mind that the core components of the suits should match in style but have different color schemes. All the tiaras match except the color, all the skirts match except for the color, stuff like that.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Heh, you'll love it when they get to Super and Eternal level, then. Moon's suit is different in that form, and so is Saturn's. Then again, Moon's already got her Eternal-level accessories (the brooches) so maybe they won't go through the same "level" pattern.

Guess I'm too used to it not being a Power Rangers clone. :dryadtongue:
    Well, looks like I got plenty of Game of Thrones to watch tonight.
    Reactions: Kendrick Lamar
    Suweeka
    Suweeka
    More like *I* got plenty of Game of Thrones to watch tonight -cybersteals your GoT privileges-
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Looks like another round of cyber-poking.
    Where's the popcorn?
    Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    you are my nwe best friend matsu. i would have watched it you but erm, i kinda watched it alone :p
    Tsuki is a girl, girls are gross...Tsuki is gross.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    I wont tattle on you if you approve of me editing that nasty poem back in <3<3<3
    RainbowDrago
    RainbowDrago
    The swat polices the police, but they get swatted by flys.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    They usually do the task
    Of busting caps in our asses
    But now they do it to each other
    So where's the shot glasses?
    For this is something
    Too sweet to ignore
    Time to sit back and watch
    This mod civil war.
    Still don't feel great, but at least my stomach is no longer violently rejecting having things in it.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Take honey.
    Kiddles
    Kiddles
    Stomach flu? I just had it a few weeks ago. You have my sympathy.
    Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    perhaps water deprivation from the drought
    Excuse me, it has occured to me that you are wearing a hat of which the contents are currently unknown.. Could you please tell me what is underneath that hat of yours?
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Matsu's daily record of Suweeka cyber bullying him.
    Z
    Zygomorph
    You would need a hat like
    a.baa-Big-funny-hat.jpg
    That Bakersfield joke in episode three of Star vs the Forces of Evil was pretty legit. Gotta love when humor is based in truth.
    Ghostar
    Ghostar
    I told you that show was golden.
    how do you feel about the current avatar trend
    Matsu
    Matsu
    It is perfectly normal for young men to be interested in women making suggestive faces. So long as it remains as tame as it is, I couldn't care less.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Whew... y'know, this is the outcome I was expecting, here:
    9c5.gif
    MrKohwahla
    MrKohwahla
    I'm not interested in women making suggestive faces

Just ponies /s/s
    Question: Which section is a good place to create a thread to showcase your artwork (not request threads though)
    Matsu
    Matsu
    If you already have a thread for it you should just showcase it there. Just close requests.
    Wait, Matsu, are you being affected by the water thing?
    Matsu
    Matsu
    The drought? California has been in a drought for most of my life dood.
    Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    ye but you got like no water
    Matsu
    Matsu
    We have water. Most things you see about the water shortage are greatly exaggerated.
    Are you in your YouTube Introduction movie?
    Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    Wait, you're the guy with the glasses or the other one?
    Matsu
    Matsu
    Considering two out of three of us wear glasses I don't know how to answer your question. Physically I am not in the video above, my voice is in the Mario segments though.
    Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    i was going to say

"THATS NOT MATSU"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom