1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by DippyDerps

1. Pixel
    Pixel
    What a catastrophe (punintentional, for the record) --

That's really a shame. :( Hope he/she gets better!
    Apr 10, 2015
  2. SilverBird
    SilverBird
    that sounds kinda EYEronic...
    poor cat, how bad is the eye?
    Apr 10, 2015
  3. DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
    DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
    Eye feel your pain.
    Apr 10, 2015
  4. DippyDerps
    DippyDerps
    Right now it's formed into scabs, so he's unable to open his eye more than half a centimeter. He's hardly moving from the couch at all except to eat, and he walks very slowly due only having one eye at the moment.
    Apr 10, 2015
  5. theclownfish II
    theclownfish II
    i hope he recovers soon
    Apr 10, 2015
  6. Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Wtf is with these puns? This isn't something to joke about... :/

Is the actual eye slashed, or just the skin near it?
    Apr 10, 2015
  7. SilverBird
    SilverBird
    i didn't exactly feel good about making a pun about this, also, my cat has been having eye problems since he was born, not an injury, but his eyes get covered with stuff unless we give him this medicine stuff every once in a while.
    Apr 10, 2015
  8. DippyDerps
    DippyDerps
    From what I can tell, it's only the skin. I can't tell whether or not his actual eye is injured, but it seems like it might be from the little part of his eyeball that we can see.
    Apr 10, 2015