Akrasia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ugh. So I ended up watching all of oreimo. Even though I knew what was gonna happen, I liked Ayase the most @_@
    Reactions: Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    How many times did people warn you not to watch the whole thing?

and yeah, I was rooting for ayase, she can violate my rights anytime
    Reactions: Fruitbat
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    @Fruitbat Naw, I dont confuse them, the problem is that 'm' and 'n' are so close to eachother on the QWERTY keyboard that I usually mistype it. I just remember it this way - Amakna is Ankama backwards.
    Fruitbat
    Fruitbat
    wait how did I not notice that before?
    ShadowDX
    ShadowDX
    Hahahah. Pretty tricky right? I realized that after first year of playing ;)
    So, I tried to watch Oreimo again today. The japanese can be extremely weird at times.
    Reactions: Fruitbat
    Matsu
    Matsu
    I'm talking about the reveal that SPOILER They aren't related by blood, and him knowing that. SPOILER.
    Matsu
    Matsu
    To be fair, that ending is only from the game and I think one of the light novels.
    Fruitbat
    Fruitbat
    I watched it all
    yeah the ending sucked a bit
    Someone just tried to mug me. Emphasis on 'tried.' (cont)
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    I encourage incompetence when the incompetence of another is good for me (i.e - an incompetent thief). If it's incompetence of a friend, I get annoyed very easily
    Yüen
    Yüen
    Seriously, if you're gonna mug someone, do it right.
    C'mere xland, I'll show you what it's like to really get mugged.
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    Haiii. Don't hurt me too much, senpai ~
    May the fourth be with you
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun, dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun.
    Azu
    Azu
    I love how this is right above the guy asking there not to be any may the fourth be with you jokes on the new profile posts page
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    Really? Didn't even notice him say that
    So, I was supposed to learn up to 8th period today, but everything after 4th period got cancelled. Yay <3
    Any manwha fans out here on TCF?
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Not me. I always find their pacing a tad weird. Then again, that's most probably because of my choice of manwha.
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    Depends on the manwha. The Breaker for example is a pretty damned awesome manwha, the pacing past the first arc is awesome, but the first arc itself is a tad slow.
    That annoying moment when you begin reading a manga and then it begins being cliche and cheesy...
    All of these VVVVVV avatars are getting on my nerves. Half of these folk haven't even heard of the game beforehand...
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    I completed the entire game about three times, it's a fun game. I'm highly annoyed at people using avatars of a game they have never heard of, it's like all those weaboos pretending to be japanese even though they aren't.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    They suck, yeah. :dryadindifferent:
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    I played it and got all the token things.

The no death achievement though? Yeah, not happening.
    So there was independence day today in israel, me and some bros did BBQ (Israeli bbq is w/ chicken wings, kebab, steak and more)
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    After the BBQ ended (at like 3:30 AM) we gave leftover uncooked stuff to some other guys doing bbq, they gave us whisky in return. Good deal :3
    Azu
    Azu
    Israel seems to be doing things right.
    Damn, i love Chitoge :) Nisekoi 2 seems even better than the first season. Also it's one hilarious show.
    Reactions: Akrasia
    Akrasia
    Akrasia
    Oh wow, didn't even see this comment o-o
    Yep, nisekoi 2 seems to be awesome, pretty sure I heard they have a new anime studio too
    The new anime this season have a ton of avatar-worthy pictures. :O
    Enjl
    Enjl
    Not to mention all the hype awaiting all the episode two's. I haven't had a season as amazing as this one yet, even though I only watch a total of three ongoings.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom