Frenzy Moon
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• i remember watching the science show or stuff like that and they were talking about black hole gamma bursts and i quote some dude (cont.)
    Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    " if it ( the gamma ray burst ) happened close to us it would look like a white flash and when you see the white flash before you can even say " What's that? " you'd be dead * chuckle *"-
    the orange haired scientist dude with glasses.
    the chuckle really sticks it in.
    he sounded so happy when he said it.
    Wait... VW is an inverse of WV. WV is Wayward Vagabond in Homestuck. WV had both interactions with John Egbert (Blue/blue-ish clothes), and Dave Strider (Cape). VW is WV confirmed.
    Reactions: Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    i assure you that i have absolutely no relations to anything you just said.
    i s2g m8.
    gally plz.
    lewd avatars get boring after the first few times you see them.
    Reactions: Terra B Welch
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Admittedly, lewd images can also get boring after the first, because a lot of artists will just have Four Poses and recycle them hoping nobody notices.

Kind of like Electronic Arts, fanart edition.
    Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    true, true, and oh baby that EA burn.

wait, i don't-
    does that mean you-
    bloody hell.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I'll just name Black Dog. The guy who's been making Sailor Moon doujins since 199X and has been reusing the same six poses in each and every one of them, just switching heads to make it look like it's not the same girl being 'entertained' again.
    So there's a football tourney thing at my school, but they use a system that if the classroom is dirty or bad, they deduce points, amazing.
    Reactions: Pixel
    Supeh Mario
    Supeh Mario
    It's totally, absolutely 100% fair and logical.
    Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    let me remind you that not too long ago a harsh sandstorm happened not too long ago.
    and even then, most of them barely clean after themselves, so i can't wait for all the rage.
    and I'm gonna be the guy with the popcorn in the back.
    oh yeah.
    did you make a jojo reference in that creation compendium?? amazing
    the TCF underground theme isn't even a proper underground, it's just glowing mushrooms. i feel betrayed.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    It's weird how they made blocks sell for nothing. Even at 1 copper each, that's about 10 silver a stack. A lot of early mobs give 1 to 2 silver per kill, so 5-10 enemies worth.
    Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    Maybe we'll get dirt that's all special and stuff.
    Sterilized dirt? Magic Dirt? Natural dirt?
    dirty dirt?
    Either that, or the merch is lying.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Cookie dirt!
    i took my little brother on piggyback and we made a sandwich together. hell yeah.
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Lucky you. My little brother is too into electronics to do that.
    Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    entice him by saying you two make two sandwiches, one for him, and one for you.
    other than that, idk.
    i dunno why he wouldn't be enticed by food in general.
    though that piggyback really hurt me back.
    still worth it.
    2 years since the optic fibers were " accidentally cut " by miners, and it still isn't fixed. pardon my french but ce qui la baise.
    Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    for the record, i don't speak french.
    Bluetooth dongle is a real funny name. not exactly sure why it's called that. I'm a mature person.
    I wrote a story battle about Milt's magical chlorophyte warhammer because of it's flexible handle because that's how much free time i have.
    Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    YOU SHALL BE JUDGED!
    STAR PHOENIX!
    TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE THAT!
    The evil one is the one who loses...

if you haven't noticed, that's phoenix wright from ace attorney and jotaro kujo from jojo's bizarre adventure fused.
    zero regrets.
    Frenzy Moon
    Frenzy Moon
    That was unexpected.
    But really cool.
    Quite flat, but satisfactory.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom