Terraria Community Forums

Supeh Mario
Supeh Mario
I really don't feel like continuing it mainly because I have no idea where I'm going with this, and I'm not sure if it's a good idea to force myself to work on new panels and stuff while I'm not really in the mood. Downternet was meant to be an experiment afterall, and wasn't meant to be finished. (cont.)
Supeh Mario
Supeh Mario
Besides, I keep getting ideas for other similar projects, although those might be slightly different in nature, as in more or less driven by reader contribution. One of which I would have near full control of. The other would have branching paths (maybe). Of course I'm not really started on these. (cont.)
Supeh Mario
Supeh Mario
I'm sorry to those who wanted to continue the adventure... But for now it will be put on pause.

That's all folks.
Supeh Mario
Supeh Mario
I'm making myself sad by posting this.
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
>cheer up
Supeh Mario
Supeh Mario
You fail miserably.
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
damn.
aWolfen
aWolfen
Nobody's making you. Do whatever you feel like, so cheer up pal.
Supeh Mario
Supeh Mario
Might feel better soon anyway. It just kinda hurts my heart a little (figuratively of course). I just need to think about other things.

It's no surprise that I put it on hiatus though. I almost never finish any of my projects, so it was to be expected.
aWolfen
aWolfen
I know how that feels. Still, feel better sooner than you expect.
Mystic Neon Rain
Mystic Neon Rain
I agree with what awolfen said: I rarely finish my projects either, so I completely understand. But thank you for at least starting it, because I enjoyed reading and contributing to Downternet while it lasted :)
OFF
OFF
Downternet? what is Downternet? can i have informations about this?
Back
Top Bottom