Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can you bring the current PC content onto Xbox 360 and PS3 when 1.3 for the pc comes out pls??
    Joost8910
    Joost8910
    How many times do people have to say this? RED. IS. NOT. IN. CHARGE. OF. CONSOLE!!!!
    @505Games is in charge of console and mobile versions.
    Ragnar The Terrarian
    Ragnar The Terrarian
    I know that now, I was informed not long after this was posted, as I stated on my previous comment, I am knew here, I do not know much about the developers and which bits they do/don't so pls stop giving me grief, I is already confuzzled
    Joost8910
    Joost8910
    Yeah sorry, it's just that I constantly see people asking the Re-logic team about console and mobile even though they're not in charge of it. :/
    This is red the wizard about to BAN ANYONE WHO ASKS FOR ANOTHER FLIPPING SPOILER!
    OFF
    OFF
    patience, buddy YoU nEeD PaTiEnCe *screeching, nervous sounds of finger on a blackboard*
    Spazmatizm
    Spazmatizm
    I'm not even going to GET the update because I'm a console player, I've been waiting for 1.2.4, of all measly things, for about a year now. I just want to see what's in the update that I won't be able to have for a few years.
    Azu
    Azu
    Whenever you grow impatient, just remember...

"When it's done"
    Hope this means: Now the NPCs can attack and that's the sprite of the wizard using magic to attack something.
    Chapwisely
    Chapwisely
    Well if that's the case, then it's about damn time. I hate having to board in all the doors before an invasion.
    OFF
    OFF
    that would be nice. they would still be a bunch of idiots but at least they'd take some uglies with them when they'll get pwnd by a horde of corrupted bunnies. i just hope the demolitionist don't start bombing the house to the ground whenever he sees a grasshopper
    Kenishjooj
    Kenishjooj
    Well, i always use that argument about the NPCs be so :red:s: The Captain NPC appears, fu** up your NPCs with a kind of megashark and cannon and when you finally beat him, he joins you selling useless things *not at all but* and "unharmed" to kill a god damn slime
    Is That The Wizard Flipping Someone Off?
    Reactions: OFF and Jill
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Truly, an arcane gesture that only masters of the arcane arts can master and put to superb use. Only a select few know of this and fewer still know it's power. It rivals even that of the "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" spell incantation.
    Jill
    Jill
    Oh God, you two just made my day. Indeed, what a spell of esoteric mysticism and undeniable power! The ability to 'flip a bird' is indeed impressive.

(Actually, literally flipping a bird onto its back in flight would take some doing!)
    A majestic scene.
    Note how his robes are smoking (lava)? How majestic, his heroic sacrifice, as he stands in the deepest pits of hell, and utters an arcane rune...
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    "Merlin was licked by the Wall of Flesh"
    Kenishjooj
    Kenishjooj
    Some RPGs a magician creates a huge brighty circle, i don't think it's really lava, UNLESS he's using a lava magic :p
    i know what is happening in 1.3 you can sell drugs and thats the response you get if you offer the wizard some.
    also: YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!!!!!
    YOU SHALL NOT PASS!! Is the first thing I think of. The irony is also the fact that my avatar... is there.
    UR A WIZARD HARRY!!!
    Chevron_Boy
    Chevron_Boy
    NurdOfficial
    NurdOfficial
    well its pretty noticable so i didnt really have to point that out
    Doylee
    Doylee
    @Ryancoolvivid the reason we have a face pop up is due to a system we have in place that censors vulgar words. Using strong language is alright if you spell it correctly and attempt to not bypass our filter. Racial or Homophobic slurs are not allowed EVER though. Posting such content again that bypasses the filter, or uses words such as that will not be tolerated, thanks.
    Hey red, I'm really eager to find out one thing that I think a lot of players have been thinking about... well, theres the enchanted sword, which drops a banner, but in the future, will there be a chance to get an enchanted sword for yourself? It seems like a cool concept, and I thought it would be cool as a rare drop, but is there any current information on that?
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Candy Cane Hook has been available for a long time.
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Gravity Globe (I'm guessing) will be a drop from some sort of Lunar/Mars Invasion/Boss, and Steampunker Wings (still guessing) may be sold by the Steampunker once you've beaten the main Lunar/Mars Invasion/Boss. Also, if the mob were to drop the item, it would drop quite a bit of RNG, but be EXTREMELY unfair to people who spent hours looking for an Enchanted Sword block thing underground.
    Varsia
    Varsia
    No I don't think this is a spoiler.
    _NEO_
    _NEO_
    Its red, who is pissed at everyone asking for kore spoilers, and is flipping the bird at them, like the ultimate rejection. Reeeeed give us more spoilers "no :red: you :red:es get ur own" oh red.:3
    NurdOfficial
    NurdOfficial
    pretty sure i saw that spoiler in another spoiler or im just thinking of the guys by the cthulhu thing
    Quontanium
    Quontanium
    No he is sticking his hand out to do some sort of spell....
    Four Words for ya.
    Beta. Testing. Me. Now.

I'll die from stress if you don't let me. Would you really want that blood on YOUR hands?
    Reactions: Eli10293
    Pixel
    Pixel
    "Yes."
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    What do you think the "Red" in Redigit stands for?
    NurdOfficial
    NurdOfficial
    I think red weould rather you explode like the characters in the game when they die
    okay the wizard gets thrown into the caverns when you release hardmode so maybe this is him communicating to that thing that put him there and it could also npcs to fight for you
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Or it could not be a spoiler, and just some badass art Red found or somethin'.

Nobody knows. Not even Redigit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom