TheNerdiestNerd
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• my math teacher's way of teaching is so unnecessarily complex, for example, she has you dividing 10 by 2 and 2 by 2, but crossing out th 2/2
    Alabaster
    Alabaster
    so shes so complex you become dumber in their presence of their maths. Thats a poweerful treacher.
    TheNerdiestNerd
    TheNerdiestNerd
    heh, i kinda ran out of space.
    TheNerdiestNerd
    TheNerdiestNerd
    just imagine you had to divide 10 by 2. you would just divide 10 by 2, right? well, my teacher brings both the 10 and the 2 down, divides 2 by 2, and divides 10 by 2. then she crosses out the 2 by 2 division.

so her way is
    2/2 = NOTHING, cross this out.
    10/2 = 5
    answer = 5.

my way:
    10/2 = 5. done.
    why dont lead swords give you a debuff? i mean... lead poisoning.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Pretty sure that if you get hit by a lead sword, lead poisoning wouldn't be a priority to sort out. Blood loss is higher up.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Funny thing is you don't get Bleeding from swords either.. but..

Instead, you get it from being humped by a werewolf.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Werewolves just suck all of the Vitamin K and platelets out of your body, making it take longer for your body to stop the bleeding.

Science!
    that :red:in konami code easter egg for this website
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A
    Slimes... everywhere.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Do it several times in a row.

I dare you.

Disclaimer: I will not assume responsibility for any damages to your computer including, but not limited to: Bleeding GPU, implosion of monitor, or your HDD running away from you.
    TheNerdiestNerd
    TheNerdiestNerd
    d͎ͨ͊͒̓̒ͦ͋̚iͪ̂̀͗͏̟͕͎̞̟͕͍̺d͚̘̎̅̊̎̋̈ ̶̰̩̦͒̎̅̇i̳̱̗̯͓̼ͭ́ͪ̆̍ͫͧ̚͟ ̡̝̜̗̫̫̹ͩ̽͗̏̈̒ͪ̈̑d̉͒͊͛̈́̍͘҉̪̫̪̭ő̶̻̣̹͙͎̘̖ͦ͋ͫͨ̎̎ ̛̖̺̟̱̖͕̃͊ͮ͢i̡̜̘͎ͬͮ̔t̛̝̠͕̝̝̖ͮ̾͐̅̈́ͩ͟ ̹͙͇͚̥̳̭̲̰͆ͪ̿ͣ̂̃̈̚r̰͓ͦ̊͊ͮ̌̐͑̍͢i̹͕̭͓̠̘ͬ͒́̈́̕͢͞ģ̢̠͓̦͔̜̳̤̝ͬͪ̋ͯ̑̑͋͟ẖ̜ͦ̄ͮ̌̈̓͑ͦ̀͢͢t̔̅ͭ̔҉̝͈̝̼?̰͕̬̤͙̾ͭ̈̓
    off to make a sandgun... may god have mercy on my soul.
    TheNerdiestNerd
    TheNerdiestNerd
    i already made it, thanks though
    Crimso
    Crimso
    Why do you want a sand gun, anyway?
    TheNerdiestNerd
    TheNerdiestNerd
    i havent the slightest idea...
    i just wanna get everything done before december comes and i upgrade to a 5th gen, such as make all the classes and their associated weapons. which means next up on the list is titan armor.
    i just killed ocram and he dropped a suspicious looking skull. spectral armor time! xD
    TheNerdiestNerd
    TheNerdiestNerd
    seriously though, the deposit button does not work on it. perhaps it is inconsumable?
    use your magic mirror, then use a sword or spear as soon as you appear at spawn. your sword'll turn 360, and youll throw your spear. (ios)
    TheNerdiestNerd
    TheNerdiestNerd
    and do the same with a bow; you will shoot 3 arrows.
    am i the only one who finds endgame melee a challenge, endgame mage easy and OP, and endgame ranged neat and cool?
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    Melee might not even exist at that point because all the endgame stuff shoots things.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I'm still wondering why, even after every endgame weapon in the game does basically the same thing some insist on playing as if there were actual classes. The shape of your weapon varies, but really, they all murderstomp things from a screen away.
    TheNerdiestNerd
    TheNerdiestNerd
    what i meant by ranged being neat is your choices of all the guns. chain gun, megashark, pulse bow, tsunami, stake launcher, tac shotgun, gatligator, etc. you know how in most rpgs and such your endgame weapons are screen nukes? yeah. i'm thinking red, 505, codeglue, and all the others liked that concept of destroying tons of things at a time. all we need now is a mega flare staff and a trinity limit summoner.
    i just got superglide before i got glide in BbS. 0_0 amazing what two sliding dashes and one fire surge can do.
    can someone tell me what the hell happens when ventus does "last word" during the final boss? too many flashing lights.
    Reactions: Scironex
    Scironex
    Scironex
    It's like Riku's Dark Aura, but comes from more directions than the sides, and he then throws his Keyblade at Van's face.
    TheNerdiestNerd
    TheNerdiestNerd
    so that weird light crystal thing is what is left behind when he is done rushing vanitas?
    i just found out i could go into youtube at school. i can finally listen to forze dell'oscurita!
    Reactions: Scironex
    Scironex
    Scironex
    Pfft. what a nerd, Forze Dell'Oscurita! The cool kids are all listening to Dark Impetus,
    TheNerdiestNerd
    TheNerdiestNerd
    so... i guess no one will be playing enter the void at any parties, then?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom