Crawfish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wish there was a way to disable YouTube autoplay in playlists. What if I just wanna watch ONE of my favorites, and not all 180 of them?
    Chevron_Boy
    Chevron_Boy
    Playlists would automatically skip before Autoplay was made by the way. imo autoplay is utterly useless, I don't want some random crap autoplaying itself. I made my choices on watching the video.
    Chevron_Boy
    Chevron_Boy
    Also if you want to watch only 1 video, remove the part after the "WEHKh7xpSSU" in the picture since the part after that is for the playlist:
    804d27470077c69152f111de6dcee85e.png
    N
    NE1
    cough "glitch"....steam why u reset autoplay too ?
    i'm just here consuming dew off this ficus
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    friggin undertale posts keep coming/...
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    Could be worse, could be unending quotes from a TV show.
    Never thought the Nimbus Rod would be so useful against the Destroyer. That went faster than I expected.
    I love making maps in Portal 2, but I'm not creative enough to actually think of new test chamber puzzles. There's always somethin', huh?
    Tried to overclock my graphics card, chickened out halfway through. I'd like better performance, but I'm way too paranoid of breaking it.
    Kiddles
    Kiddles
    Understandable. I was always a bit stand-offish about overclocking, especially during the summer. These days, it's more about whether or not I really need the performance, which, thankfully, I do not. I'd say, if you're not going anything beyond 10% over on your frequencies, the worst that will happen is your computer will restart from instability or overheating. After that, you can just change it back.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Overclocking will make your hardware run faster, better, and for a shorter time. Totally not worth it. Unless you're rich as :red: and don't mind having to replace your computer's pieces every two years.

Also, make sure you have a tower of fans to counter the overheating. Enough to lift up a small plane. >_>
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    Yeah, at this point I think I'll just save up for the next best card. I'm using a GTX 660, and I was looking at a card a few days ago but I can't remember what it was. Any cost-effective suggestions?
    Has anyone cashed in on that Windows 10 free upgrade yet? Anyone used it enough to recommend it or not?
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    Heard that there was a major security issue.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Breaking news would be a Microsoft product not having major security issues, tho.
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    Yeah, I think the exact same thing happened with Windows 8.
    As far as I know, I have exactly a year from now to decide whether or not I want the upgrade, so I can probably wait until any major issues are resolved.
    Anyone able to recommend a good headset for games and Skype under $50? Preferably one that I won't have to replace within a year.
    23152435wefewf4534123
    23152435wefewf4534123
    I think turtle beach p11 is under 50 or just 60 bucks. but its good. mine lasted for 4 years before both headphones came off
    (different times tho0
    THEGamingninja
    THEGamingninja
    i got sades headphones i don't know what modle i've had these for over a year and they are working awesome i got them for 20$
    The Supreme Court ruled gay marriage legal across the entirety of the United States. Today is a good day.
    So I was in a CS:GO lobby with my friend and out of nowhere 3 people named "Chiken" joined. And then my game crashed when I left. Plsnovirus
    What happens if someone with an afro goes Super Saiyan? Does the afro expand?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    According to Dragon Ball XenoVerse, the afro just goes blonde. Also, bald people get blonde eyebrows of badassness.
    BLACK MESA IS UP FOR PURCHASE ON STEAM, TODAY IS GOOD DAY
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Does it have the Xen chapters? If not, then sticking with the original Half-Life.
    Crawfish
    Crawfish
    I don't know yet, there are no pictures or information about it on the Steam page, and their website is so crowded that I can't access the forums to see if anyone else has gotten there yet.
    The entire Saint's Row franchise is on sale right now, and of course it's right at the time when no one I know can spare $15. Bad luck.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    SR2 barely even runs on PC (crashcrashcrash), #3 for some weird reason wants to crash on mine quite often, SR4 is OK... the new one is basically SR4 with a different coat of paint and they force you to play another character other than your own.

So... meh.
    For future reference, is it possible to swap everything from one hard drive to another without having to reinstall the entire OS?
    I've been seeing a lot of comments on YouTube that randomly have "U0001f60f" in them. Anyone know what it means?
    Idea for a new Skyrim run: Heavy armor and two-handed, can't loot new gear beyond steel, have to forge all new equipment. Opinions?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    If you think it will be a fun challenge then go for it.
    So uh... I found a bug in Skyrim that lets you jump over the walls from inside Whiterun, into the vast expanse of background terrain.
    Reactions: Bucket
    Scrubow Gamer
    Scrubow Gamer
    You can go under the map and still stuff out of chests, but what you are really stealing when you do that is the trader NPC'S shop inventory and stuffs (or so I think)
    I managed to crash the Steam ingame overlay while playing Skyrim. I'm good at computer.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    I made Task Manager stop responding while trying to close something that wasn't responding once before.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom