RealSaucer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Where can I find the sprite for the Worm Scarf? The one that's shown on your character, not the item sprite
    Gotta hate time zones. about 3.5 hours left to 1.3 here EDIT: I'm dumb
    RealSaucer
    RealSaucer
    I noticed that 10 seconds after I wrote it. And now I'm oficially an idiot.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    But yet PST people always have the advantage, they can go to bed and get up at 8AM and have their update in 2h while we have to wait more than twice as long into the day to have ours.
    RealSaucer
    RealSaucer
    I'm getting the update 19:00 so I guess it could be worse?
    That moment when you get an awesome, original idea... And someone already made it a looong time ago.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    It could be worse. You could be a nobody who never published anything, think about an awesome idea, and then see a movie which was filmed three months after you finished that story you never showed anyone.
    radom555
    radom555
    What was the idea?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I basically thought out the plot of Monster Ranchers, and started a story about it, a few months before some jerk in Japan created the first game (yeah, wasn't a movie.) Who would you believe, First World Gaming Company of Awesome or some dude? Yeah. Not that I was going to get money from it, anyways, but still... "Damn it, universe."
    Yaay, just got my first Enchanted Sword :D It was in early game as well, so it's actually quite useful!
    Hmm.. I really hope we'll get more Pre-HM content in 1.3.
    Enjl
    Enjl
    Granite is going to be added for sure, but I'm not sure if it'll be available pre-hardmode.
    Judging from the other spoilers, the new update seems to be very end-game oriented.
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    There are the mini-biomes, but that may be it.
    Azu
    Azu
    Also Marble, and vine ropes.
    that crimson bunny
    Pink gel and new prefixes
    Got a new profile pic, I think it explains my personality kinda well..
    Azu
    Azu
    What do you have against the Painter?
    RealSaucer
    RealSaucer
    I think it originated from an old playthrough, where I didn't feel like building at all, but needed the Arms Dealer. So I built some random house, and the painter moved in. Since then, my anger has just grown.
    RealSaucer
    RealSaucer
    There is, however, one more entity I hate a LOT more. Lepus.
    I gotta make myself a profile pic, any ideas?
    JoeReturns
    JoeReturns
    Be inspired from others around you ;)
    Alabaster
    Alabaster
    any good at pixel art or photediting? you could probably make or edit your own one based on - well, pretty much anything.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom