Jill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [Insert obligatory bawdy comment on my current number of followers here]
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Jill
    Jill
    I was gonna say "you would na dare boi", but you evidently did dare!
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    crap

i cant do anything to raise it again
    Jill
    Jill
    Great, now there seems to be some conflict raging to keep me at the embarrassing equilibrium for a spot of 69!
    So I hadn't seen my Critical Thinking tutor in a bit. "Hey Rich, good to see you man." "Nice to see you too. Here's a test paper, now do it"
    Brace yourselves, for I am about to do the unthinkable. May your God or whichever deities you happen believe in save your souls.

Reactions: Jill
    Jill
    Jill
    Seen it already, still awesome.

...Though judging by the D and E I just scored on my Core 1 and 2 mock exams (respectively), this is more like me failing my Maths tests!
    I'm pretty psyched - I've got a 7-win streak going on Dolan Network right now!
    Jill
    Jill
    13! Uh oh...
    Jill
    Jill

(This reminds me of the whipping bit from Jesus Christ Superstar. It was pure torture, and not just for Jesus.)
    Savo
    Savo
    M8, make it to twenty to show off dem gem skillz :p

Anyways, is it plausible to try some PvP tomorrow? I should have off from school since I managed to pass my proficiencys.
    Hey, Banter Lord, want to try helping with a few PvP clauses and test them out to see how they work?
    Reactions: Jill
    Savo
    Savo
    Crap, I need to do something first, mind contacting Dark Side to see if he is online on steam? I'll be back in about thirty minutes.
    Jill
    Jill
    I don't have him on Steam. At least, not yet. I've got a little bit of work to do myself so I was kinda hoping you'd sort it. :p!!! But that's aight, it can wait 30 minutes at least, I'd hope so.
    Savo
    Savo
    Just finished a few minutes ago and in thirty more minutes I have to do something QQ

How much time can you spare for today or shall I wait until the morrow?
    Normally I wouldn't be doing this, but I just have to ask if you have any ETA for a RWBY post?
    Jill
    Jill
    It's not the university applications, though - for better or worse, I've got them down already. At least, someone at Oxford liked my personal statement. But my app can be brilliant but if I'm proffering AS level grades BBCD or worse (which I guess would make it a safe bet to assume A2 level AAB), I'm not going anywhere that's that much cop.
    Jill
    Jill
    And so, it's achieving grades that will allow me... not to at least YET spoil everyone's hopes... that I hope so fervently for.

But I probably don't deserve them, speaking honestly. I've taken a lot of things with a pinch of salt this year, and I guess I must pay the toll for my hubris now.
    Bure
    Bure
    I know exactly what you mean. Good luck with all that.
    Well, tonight really is Grand Chase's last night. I guess that removes one distraction, but life ain't gonna be the same without it!
    Reactions: Kendrick Lamar
    RainbowDrago
    RainbowDrago
    Try to Erase History.
    Too bad that never happens
    Jill
    Jill
    Hehe, yeah.

They really just want us to forget GC ever existed and play Elsword. But it is not so fulfilling, a clear second best at least to my sensibilities. I could go to GC Korea, but what's the point? It's pretty clear that even that place's days are numbered, too. See, Elsword just has the much more profitable model, and that's the real reason they want us there and not here.
    Kendrick Lamar
    "Ahh, these guys couldn't even beat male-pattern baldness, so there's no way they'll beat us!" - Best one-liner ever.
    Reactions: Baconfry
    Jill
    Jill
    Making fun of bald people: it's fun. We don't like to admit it but, it's fun. >:3
    (not) Crono
    (not) Crono
    I've heard squirrel-pattern baldness is quite common in small mammals
    Jill
    Jill
    Maybe so, Donald, but I'd far rather be bald than have your cringey barnet all day long! :p
    5H0eLyE.png
    My life in a nutshell.
    Every damn time I play LaTale:
    08HjNOX.jpg
    Reactions: Kendrick Lamar
    Jill
    Jill
    (Unfortunately, this also happens to be true enough for League of Bellends and Heroes of Noobworth as well, on the very rare occasions I actually play those two games!)
    greetings sir
    how are thy earlobes today?
    Jill
    Jill
    Beautiful, as always. After all, I always keep them cleaned to a pristine condition (the ladies like it).

But more importantly - how's it been going for you? Well, I hope? Just because, well - it's been a fair old while, my friend!
    Czar
    Czar
    Its been fine
    life caught up with me, and im not gonna be on for a fair old while again, but after that, i should be on regularly
    Jill
    Jill
    I hear that, and hear that good, man. College has been tough for me as well. I had to quit Lone Tree, among other things... although it had lost its appeal by then already, if I'm honest.

I'm just glad to hear you're semi-alright. It'll be a shame not to hear from you again, but - best of luck! And I'll look forward to when we can chat again... after now, ofc! I mean, I'm happy to hear from you now :p!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom