Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i have a npc idea its been bugging me and i really and i really want it in the game it just won't get out of my mind its a super muscular bull standing up and is taller and wider then every npc so can u plz add it in the game i'm a terrible mouse artist and can't mod it into the game so i'm hoping i can count on you!!! (how he moves in is when u have 3 gold coins in ur inventory)
    Guide in use
    Guide in use
    I know its asking a lot but i'm begging you ;-; (tell this to crowno)
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    We wouldn't add an NPC whose main selling point is sitting there and being taller than everyone. That's the purpose of a statue.
    Guide in use
    Guide in use
    i know but i want the devs to come up and with something he would sell
    I secretly played 1.3 before this post. You know why? because i came from the FUTURE! Dont worry, your update will not be spoiled by me (atleast, I wont spoil it in a Know It All way, just making it a guess so they wont know for sure). Have a good day!
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    He's a security risk and he must be terminated
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    *Hoists a Portal Gun*

I'll take care of it. :dryadcool:
    CometStreakTheDragon
    CometStreakTheDragon
    but you cant find me while i am at one of the biggest markets in 2015 with most visitors, can you?
    In 1.3 you should add the ability to craft from anywhere as long as the required station is placed somewhere in the world
    Rewill Irion
    Rewill Irion
    It more like being offended from you forcing your opinion down people's throats rather than me being oversensitive :D

But its ok, it doesn't mean you have to stop posting your inferior comments or anything.
    Soulight
    Soulight
    Wake up, 30 alerts just on this post..
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Serious business was being discussed.
    Can you bring the current PC content to Xbox 360 and PS3 when 1.3 for the PC comes out pls??
    Reactions: Spazmatizm
    Ragnar The Terrarian
    Ragnar The Terrarian
    I will go spam 505 games instead if that's OK with you
    knighto14
    knighto14
    *face goes through face when i smack my hand against my face*
    Guide in use
    Guide in use
    you see some games like terraria and a bit of minecraft there is going to be different things in different consoles so people are like "man i really like terraria console version because it has whales! to bad i have a different console" so they will buy another version.... i rest my guide case
    So, I have an idea. How about 1.3.1/2/whatever is a "community update", composed entirely of community suggestions? Small ones, and nothing large like the Cyber (like 1-15 items or enemies), and the idea is that the community votes on their favorite ideas like this, but they can't vote for themselves.
    Karebear
    Karebear
    Good idea, but I don't really think it would work. Red would not be working on this update if it went ahead, and also the items added might be unbalanced if the community were adding items. Wait, isn't this what mods are for...
    MrTheEpicNinja
    MrTheEpicNinja
    Thats what I was thinking, even if it's 1.4, I reckon it would be awesome if they could have a 'suggestion only' update. However alot of the suggestions would need balancing after 1.3 is released.
    Fortanono 🌳
    Fortanono 🌳
    The devs would balance this stuff. And the community wote would only be between threads in the suggestion forum, and not people's own head ideas. The better ideas would sync to the bottom.
    Hey Cenx..., since we can dye mounts can we dye pets (and pets that produce light and kill enemies) just wanted to know if you could do that and if you are working on
    Hey cenx! Would you say that, content wise, 1.3 is bigger than 1.2

(P.S. congrats on the marriage!)
    SzGamer227
    SzGamer227
    Content wise? No, probably not. Keep in mind that 1.2 was a truly massive update, and that the developers are focusing on "completing" the game this time around rather than adding lots of content. A major portion of what they've done involves optimizing the UI and other such mechanics. There will certainly be a lot of new content, it probably won't be as much as the 1150+ entities they introduced in 1.2.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Considering the entire 1.2 update series (From 1.2 to 1.2.4) contains around 2200 items, to beat a single update probably, but 1.2's series? No.
    Hey Cenx, did you participate in the bet with Ark and the other beta testers? It would have been hilarious to see if you had lost (
    :demoneye:
    ͜ʖ
    :demoneye:
    )
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom