sodapone🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (MOTHER 1+2) Started playing Mother 1. Once I complete this I will have officially completed the trilogy!
    (SAO) Explaining the GIFT to someone has never been scarier.
    Jill
    Jill
    No, Razor Knight among others write fanfics that are actually pretty captivating in terms of the wordplay. I know it was a translation but - I mean I've read Vol. I of The Divine Comedy and that was still well worth my time. So how much was lost in translation for whoever wrote the SAO books?

Also Kras., I have no idea. I don't even remember that chick, Kirito got such mad ladies. xD!
    K
    Krasunir
    It was while Kirito and Asuna were walking in the woods and then they found her, and she was asleep for a while. And then she was some kind of glitch.
    Jill
    Jill
    Oh. You mean their creepy little daughter.

Yeah, I don't remember what she was called either which is a bit cringe. She was just too forgettable a character, I guess, even with all the time spent on her. Really, the only series I paid proper attention to were the 15 GGO ones, and I think she was barred from entering that realm... for some reason.
    According to r/amiibo's rarity chart, I own 6 unicorn-rarity amiibo and more unicorn-rarity amiibo than anything else. Damn...
    I had another original story idea, this time that of a fantasy plot. It still hasn't quite developed enough, however...
    (GTAO) The picosecond I completed a heist setup with some random guys, they all started killing each other. And me. Lovely.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    So, videogames advanced for decades, just so they could go back to the awesomeness that was Double Dragon.

> Team up with dude to rescue girl.
    > Kill bad guy.
    > Beat each other up to decide who gets girl.

Teamwork FTW.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Sounds like Castle Crashers multi. My online acquaintance allowed me to kill them so I can get the achievement though. :dryadtongue:
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Treacherous Co-op is best co-op.

Although it's only good if you can play with guys you know... Just so you can go punch them in the face when they kill you.
    Without me even realizing it, Smash Bros. got me into EarthBound, Mega Man, Xenoblade, and Fire Emblem. The power of the Colbert Bump, eh?
    Azu
    Azu
    Same.
    Azu
    Azu
    I mean from Smash (and club nintendo) i got,
    Earthbound
    the original Mario
    random :red:
    pokemon y (i had x)
    Donkey Kong Country (freeze and 3d)
    and Golden Sun. I love it.
    I don't think anybody was expecting companies to join in on the Smash Bros. ballot madness. I think it's great; it adds healthy competition.
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    I still say that one picture I saw of Wii Motion Control Safety Guy is best.
    Z
    Zwift
    *facepalm*
    Azu
    Azu
    If you don't want your character in Smash, what the hell are you doing making video games? Everyone and their mother wants their characters in Smash.
    Nintendo doesn't have to worry about licensing, its being done for them.
    (ACNL) Discovered that Phyllis reacts differently to emotions you display compared with other villagers.
    I'm now pissed at myself because I acted too late on that idea of mine and now I can't even write a paragraph to begin it. AAAAAAAAAGH.
    Z
    Zwift
    Aye!!! Dont be mad at yo self bruh! Always take out your aggression on something/someone else.
    Many of my ideas fail because I don't act on them fast enough. By the time I get to them, I get so much writer's block that I give up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom