Apollodorus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Apollodorus
    Apollodorus
    Thanks! Sorry I'm not very active anymore, I'm basically pretending terraria doesn't exist until 1.3 comes out. Don't wanna burn out my interest Dx
    From somewhere cold you say? I'm moving to Texas. Not that I'm gloating or anything.
    Apollodorus
    Apollodorus
    I rather like the cold, and Texas is not exactly in my top 40 states I'd like to live in, as far as the US goes. :)
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    I'd rather live somewhere cold than... Well, you can tell from my location.
    Your Conscience
    Your Conscience
    I rather enjoy warmth.
    Today is the first day in half a year that I've watched fnaf videos. I found out a few minutes later, that Scott was releasing FNAF3 today.
    Apollodorus
    Apollodorus
    Loomynarty cunferm!!!!!1!!11!1!!!11one!
    My second thread has caught both the attention of Sir @Baconfry, and Sir @Pixel. I feel mildly accomplished.
    Apollodorus
    Apollodorus
    Yeah, I think I've read one or two of em, seemed a'ight. I don't mean to shoehorn in self advertisement, but could you look at my suggestions and critique em? Like, anything that should or could change.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    No problem. If people desire my opinion, I shall give it.
    Apollodorus
    Apollodorus
    Thanks :D I haven't gotten feedback on the new format for my second one yet, and I want to know if it's better.
    I took the long and arduous 20-step path from my doorstep to the garbage outside. I cut my hand on an icicle... This is why I like my room.
    Reactions: Scarecrow
    rollsy
    rollsy
    We have the Nurse to help you out with that, luckily!
    Pixel
    Pixel
    I prefer my Batcave.
    The Mythical Dagger
    The Mythical Dagger
    "It's dangerous to go alone!" Always remember your sword in the event of an icicle attack!
    Le Dragonite. Pew Pew hyper beam. That pretty much summarizes a dragonite (aka your avatar).
    Apollodorus
    Apollodorus
    I've only used a small few of them, sadly. I was a hoenn baby, and I don't have a DS so it's all been gba roms.
    The day I come back to check on TCF, for the first time a long time, I had alerts. From earlier that day. What is this sorcery.
    Just had a **** day that messed up the sensitive political framework that is my family. Also, my knees hurt.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom