Terraria Community Forums

Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
An average one will do, tho.

As long as it's not a "gaming laptop" or "Windows 10" and doesn't have integrated graphics, it should be okay.

Of course, 16 GB of RAM, quad-core CPU and dual core 4GB GPU wouldn't hurt. Well, they'll hurt your pockets.
MrKohwahla
MrKohwahla
Eh, they can't hurt my pockets if I don't keep money in them, hehe

When I say "good computer," I mean ANY computer other than this one. This one doesn't play games, download any software, run any programs, or let me check Terraria wiki.

In other words, it's a school computer.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
I'm not sure what "school computer" entails these days, but if it's a computer that's property of the school then it's natural - and obvious - they won't let you mess with what's inside it.
Ziggyzagoo
Ziggyzagoo
Mac port is coming out soon, and so is linux I think. So that'll widen your opinions.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
MacIntosh computers are the same as PC, except 4x the price, and Linux would still require a PC. Not much widening going on there.
Ziggyzagoo
Ziggyzagoo
Yeah, but Windows and Linux are crappier. :p Macs are much better for college and stuff.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
No, just no.

Keep the propaganda to yourself, please. There's children in this site, they shouldn't be exposed to such lies and deception.

The only difference between Windows and the MacOS and their computers is the capitalist :red: getting all the money they generate.
Ziggyzagoo
Ziggyzagoo
Yes, but it's the truth. If anything i'm saving them :0

also, the customer satisfaction is MUCH higher. So that speaks for itself.

I find that a quite rude side insult to the capital. :/
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Well, anyone who wastes all that money just to buy the same computer with a different OS should be easy to satisfy. :dryadindifferent:
Ziggyzagoo
Ziggyzagoo
macs are such a higher quality. And don't crash/bluescreen like, at all.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Yes, yes, I already know all the mantra. No need to repeat it. The facts, however, speak of computers which are just like Windows OS ones, but cost twice as much. Keep on with the chants, tho.
MrKohwahla
MrKohwahla
I would get a cheaper, smaller Windows PC instead of a Mac.

The only thing that keeps me from getting a Mac is the ridiculous amount of money Apple greedily demands from your pockets in order to satisfy their desires.

Also, I have a HDMI monitor, so I can just get a tiny little laptop and hook it up to my giant monitor through the HDMI cord.
Ziggyzagoo
Ziggyzagoo
Quality doesn't come cheap my friend, if all you're looking for is a good gaming computer i'd recommend a windows.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
You must be fun at parties.

No really, they must hire you to talk about how awesome Macs are. Parties always need a comedian.
Back
Top Bottom