JohnLePink
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Power was disconnect last night in my neighborhood. Scary being in a basement at 12:00 P.M. without any lights...except an electronic bow ;)
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN? I WAS DISCONNECTED?
    JohnLePink
    JohnLePink
    I was disconnected. My entire neighborhood had an outage, and I am connected to the world via LAN. I got internet back at 1:00A.M. though...
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    ...oh....
    Happy Birthday to me...
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Happy birthday to you?
    Happy birthday to you?
    Happy birthday to JohnPlaysMRT?
    Happy birthday to you?
    Terraria is fun, but not online, Minecraft is in beta mode, no online, Pixel Gun friend list isnt working, and I'm bored of YouTube :sigh:
    Voting on my Permanent Avatar will be in previous comment. Please refer to my latest comment on the poll!
    Alright, I'm really wanting to have a PERMANENT AVATAR. I have several entries (will be in comments :3)
    JohnLePink
    JohnLePink
    Which one do YOU like the most?
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    The first one seems fitting
    (not because I'm too lazy to pick an other one, it's because blue and black)
    JohnLePink
    JohnLePink
    Well, it seems to me that you were the only voter...I feel so lonely...
    Beta testing for MCPE 0.11.0 is fun...until you encounter a major bug that could ruin your gameplay -_-
    That one moment you have no friends online, and have several games that have no online function :(
    N74S0W4.png
    probably didnt notice this because I dont wear sunglasses often, but look at the sun :D
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Yeah! I tried that before Hardmode, seemed a bit odd, but it's the little things that count.
    You don't realize how lucky you are until your house nearly burns down, and you and the house survive...
    Reactions: Teal and Pixel
    Pixel
    Pixel
    I love how Bucket's name fits perfectly into this situation.
    Bucket
    Bucket
    N-no! Please don't dump me! I'll do anything, just don't dump me into the fire!
    JohnLePink
    JohnLePink
    Thx...my mom turned the wrong unit on the stovetop, left for 30 seconds, came back and some oven mits had caught flames...luckily my brother grabbed the extinguisher :sigh:
    Played Terraria PC for my first time :D however...it was on my friend's PC, so I won't play it often...
    Another profile pic update (yay). Actually made this from scratch. The sword is a Tetra Blade, a 'fan' made sword ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom