Suweeka
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Bucket
    Bucket
    Yeah, thanks for this conversation, it's made me rethink a lot of things. Sorry for being a complete idiot with all my points I brought up. :dryadsmile:
    Suweeka
    Suweeka
    I'm sure any person would have thought the same. After all, it is a philosophy book. We aren't really used to thinking that far out.

Moral of the story is:

:red:ing philosophy
    Fruitbat
    Fruitbat
    Everything we can set on is a chair
    Everything we can put stuff on is a table
    Chairs are tables
    Tables are chairs
    That means
    W1K is a chairtable
    I still get le spooked when I see your avatar's thumbnail, tiny, peering with curiosity into the depths of my soul.
    Stop looking in my soul.
    That's where I hide my :red:s and my feels.
    LoveSpreader
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    One shudders to think what horrors those eyes see within the hearts of mortal man. In it, what else do they see?

Huh... what? Got kinda weird there for a moment.
    You know your DnD character is glorious when you nearly kill someone with a microscopic dagger
    Marcus Eralice
    Marcus Eralice
    How is it one does not notice a sapient cat:
    Dig through their pockets
    Hop up onto their shoulder
    Stab them in the :red:ing neck

How...
    :red:ing milk drinker.
    With a growing and developing dragonheart sorceror, I should probably get more than just one physical d6.
    Matsu
    Matsu
    Take a level in fighter to get the martial weapon proficiency.
    Suweeka
    Suweeka
    Talking about the fact that I need a billion d6s just to calculate damage
    Matsu
    Matsu
    I can link you to a cheap site to get dice next time I get on steam and stop being a scum.
    Philosophy of Aesthetics is a class where we have to read a :red:ing book talking about how aesthetics is aesthetics and that it's subjective
    Irfeune
    Irfeune
    Isn't this just the base of what school classes are?
    Teaching us repetitive bull:red: we could've figured out in two seconds?

Except for Geometry.
    That's just taking shapes, throwing complicated, meaningless, :red: all over them, handing them to someone, and saying "Solve this."
    Suweeka
    Suweeka
    Naw, it'd make more sense teaching gen ed stuff to the general youth. It's rather rare for one to be knowledgeable of such to learn about it [and I do mean learn, not just seeing some :red: in the internet and claiming you know :red:] outside of education.

But teaching artists that a flower that is pretty to someone is ugly to another? That's kind of something wisdom alone can easily explain to us.
    Suweeka
    Suweeka
    That's not to say I'm :red:ting on the class however. It's a good class and its content is worth knowing for my field.

But the book doesn't help me learn :red:.

And neither will my essay-bsing skills help me in learning romanticism, impressionism, etc.
    Ah, so that's why I got you two mixed up this time, this avatar isn't instantly recognisable from a distance as "you"
    It takes skill to make a girl with glowing eyes not look creepy. You're the rizzle dizzle, for shizzle.
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Suweeka
    Suweeka
    Everyone knows cute anime girls mean 'intergalactic genocidal maniac'
    Suweeka
    Suweeka
    Oh wait, that was 'magical girl', not 'cute anime girl'.

Correcting myself:
    Everyone knows cute anime girls mean 'intergalactic genocidal maniac'

much better.
    Dusty Sinclair
    Dusty Sinclair
    Genocidal adorableness. Well, there's a combination of words that has most likely never been said.
    Oni's out of control
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Yüen
    Yüen
    I thought of something better.
    I've seen the original, this is just a spin-off.
    Suweeka
    Suweeka
    Nailed it. Technically.

I just rotated the original gif an entire tau measurement.
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
    DTi56
    DTi56
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--*gets hit with toast*
    Z
    Zwift
    That spam tho
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    SANDWICHES FOR ALL
    A spinning oni?
    Charmander27
    Charmander27
    A spinning catfolk token.

Heads or Tails? Let fate decide.
    RainbowDrago
    RainbowDrago
    Feet.
    Cause its a cat.
    It ALWAYS lands on (it's) feet.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    *Ties cat to safe.*

*Drops cat off the Empire State building.*

*Cat still lands on its feet.*

... Well, damn.
    How do you have a custom title, yet I don't?
    W1K
    W1K
    Contests are the only way as far as I know, contests put up by the devs that is, not random user-made ones.
    Everybody
    Everybody
    Like da Halloween one.
    W1K
    W1K
    Yeah, iirc the Halloween one gave out custom titles. I might be mistaken, was not really interested into it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom