Azu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Got a good haul from club nintendo. Earthbound, Golden Sun, DKCR3D, DKCTF, some smaller games, and pokemon y. not to mention mewtwo in smash
    JUST got my Mewtwo codes, man club nintendo is slow on emailing me these things. all emails from them are always late. Can't wait to go home
    Reactions: SolaR
    SolaR
    SolaR
    You Club Nintendoers are all so lucky, getting Mewtwo before everyone else and all. :)
    all those likes is making me feel a little suspicious.
    Reactions: Azu
    Azu
    Azu
    I like MM
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    "azumarill64 likes this"
    y u do dis
    Azu
    Azu
    One of my favorite series + Cool stuff people do by hacking the games + one of my favorite games + I 100%-ed it recently + A fascination with how people can do stuff like that + iii have the stone mask, so you cant see me...
    Honestly modding for yourself is great. You can make anything you want I personally enjoy throwing money at my foes until they fall over asd
    Reactions: MrKohwahla
    MrKohwahla
    MrKohwahla
    MAKE IT RAAAAIIIIN
    Chazm
    Chazm
    making a buff: pain is inflicted, constantly, indefinetly.
    just curious, you know what a bombchu hover is right?
    Azu
    Azu
    It is where using the infinite sword glitch, you can use a bombchu to gain height to get over obstacles. Useful in many instances throughout Majoras mask, or something like that.
    Terra B Welch
    Terra B Welch
    was just asking, you were the only person who liked my status on me bombchu hovering to Ikana Canyon :p
    How does Rarlab survive as a company if noone pays for a Winrar license?
    Azu
    Azu
    I googled it and found this online it is hilariously true
    Someone accidently buys a winrar license:
    main-qimg-ea6560e3398e3e87b4cfceb1cefb0b0f
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    There surely are those who pay. Just because you don't know anyone who does...

I mean, I don't know anyone who's ever paid for a game, where I live. :dryadindifferent:
    So, in Skyrim, i turned in Amrens sword, and right after he leveled up my 1 handed, a vampire butchers him.
    OFF
    OFF
    that happened because he listened to his wife. Had he gone searching for his sword on his own, he now would've been an happy adventurer. Instead he ended up with an arrow on his knee and an axe to the face. Remember kids: never listen to your wives
    Playing Phoenix Wright. Met Jean Armstrong. Kinda wanna burn my DS.
    Azu
    Azu
    OH MY GOD FIRE EMBLEM A- *ahem* that is also a very good game. Amazing, both of them. Tough desicion
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I do like RPGs better, but I'd need to wait until it goes on sale. Decisions, decisions.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    I guess I got Awakening over PW, then
    Oblivion is a great game. Get into the mages guild, and enchant 5 things with as high of a Cameleon spell as you can. You are completely
    Azu
    Azu
    Except if you try to pickpocket anyone. Then the guards know exactly where you are. Until you resist arrest...
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    And that's why percentage caps exist. In other games, at least.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    One of the first mods I downloaded, remove pickpocket cap. Well, on Skyrim at least. I hate that one in ten chance of being caught.
    Just caught every pokemon in hoenn.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    I have no specific regional dex completed but I do have over half of the total 721 Pokemon.
    Azu
    Azu
    Im at around 550 ish
    Its sad that there are some people on TO who don't know the planned release date of 1.3. I feel for them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom