Daimera
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Do you still use DC?
    DTi56
    DTi56
    Silver Thunder...
    Sounds shockingly metallic.
    And what about a Silver X Moonstone checker?
    Lineaging sucks.
    DTi56
    DTi56
    Slightly off-on topic, but what's your favorite FoE egg 2015?
    Mine is the Daffodil Terrarium.
    cSRO.png
    Daimera
    Daimera
    Odeen's pet red-tail boa, Draco. Because snek.
    wait...... U R A WOMAN??? i thought you were a man because if the name
    There is nothing wrong with being female but whaaat??????????????????
    knighto14
    knighto14
    its just how my brain works
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Dai = big
    So that means you have a big D-*is shot*
    Daimera
    Daimera
    Well, a bit of advice: just because it's "how your brain works" doesn't justify saying things that your gut tells you could be construed as rude or insulting (considering you had to clarify "There is nothing wrong with being female but.."). In those situations, perhaps it'd be better to keep it to yourself to avoid an awkward situation. :dryadsmile:
    Can I have permission to use your Angler's Toolbox sprite? I'm making a mod of things that I've suggested, and it happens that I have a suggestion about a tinkered accessory just like it, so I thought I'd ask if I could use the one you made for the WSC. :) Thanks!
    What do you use for your colors? Do you do an outline and then digitally color it or what?
    Daimera
    Daimera
    I don't have a scanner so I do everything digitally unless it's an ugly snapshot of an ink picture from my sketchbook.
    hello you have facebook or twitter I'd follow you or add you shared your photo Sword night and several did not like because they thought I stole your photo and told them that the grip is so terraria site greetings from mexico
    Frous
    Frous
    actually, si.
    Y
    YourGamer
    entonces dejare de hablar en ingles
    Daimera
    Daimera
    I literally have nothing on my Facebook, having it is completely useless for anyone and I barely even log in. As for @[20777:mad:YourGamer] , sorry, but while I do play Multiplayer Terraria, I tend to only do it with a tight group of RL friends. Communication is pretty important to us, we use Skype to communicate, and my Skype has my RL name associated with it, so I don't like giving it out. :\
    Meowmere next? c:
    Reactions: Frous
    Daimera
    Daimera
    Baby steps. Next one, once I have the time and drive, will probably be Excalibur.
    I see the sword is done.
    You've done a great job.
    The others seem to like it
    As they've formed a mob.
    Each eager to make it
    Solely their own
    Use it to slay the others
    And hang it up at home.
    Miss Daimera, may I say that the Night's Edge sword you built is the best thing I've seen probably in my life... Is that for sale?
    Reactions: Bucket
    TheGamerBro
    TheGamerBro
    Yeah $78.07 is quite expensive, and I think that she should at least double the Cost Price to sell the sword, which makes it worth about $156.14. Bye bye awesome looking in real life Night's Edge...*sadface*
    Daimera
    Daimera
    Yeah, pretty much what was already discussed. Sorry. :\ Plus, the insides are so iffy that I'd feel bad selling it if it ends up rotting or falling apart or peeling or...
    TheGamerBro
    TheGamerBro
    Heh no need to be sorry, I'm sure you worked very hard on it and you should keep it anyway.
    First of all, I forgot to follow you. T_T
    Second of all, that paper maché Night's Edge is... indescribable. I cannot describe how much I want that... it would have taken an insane amount of skill to make, and... let's just say my jaw dropped.
    Daimera
    Daimera
    Thanks!

And I wouldn't so much call it skill as much as... persistence? I think the only part of it that shows any 'skill' is the paintjob, which is superficial at best... I'm still worried this thing will fall apart due to the shoddy insides... T3T
    Excuse me, Daimera, i know you don't do requests, but what is your stance on giving critiques on monster designs?
    Daimera
    Daimera
    It's situational. I have very particular tastes when it comes to monsters, so it's really hard for me to give objective criticisms on designs.
    Plaguerion
    Plaguerion
    I see.. Well i guess it'd still be a better criticism than the worthless "That's..nice? I guess?" I can get right now
    Daimera
    Daimera
    Got a link?
    If you were taking requests, I'd have the perfect drawing to ask you to remake in your style...oh well...
    FragBombGames
    FragBombGames
    That's fine.
    As for the drawing, it's a character I made up called Terroar. He's so big you could drive a bus into his mouth without touching the sides.

Aaaaaaand I have no idea how to put images in profile post comments. Feck.
    FragBombGames
    FragBombGames
    FOUND IT
    IU2nXT6

I drew it on my iPad.
    Daimera
    Daimera
    Might wanna use http://i.imgur.com/IU2nXT6.jpg in your markup instead of the link you're currently using, which is broken. Looks good! Especially clean for a tablet drawing. My tablet/phone drawings are almost always a mess. Design is also sweet, I can see why you'd think my style'd fit it.
    My ISP and ex-ISP are conspiring against my ability to pay for their services.
    Daimera
    Daimera
    Ex-ISP is harrassing me to return equipment that I returned 10 days ago. Current ISP is grossly overcharging me against the services I signed up for. If this keeps up, I may have to abandon having any internet at all until I get a job, which hasn't been working out. Made worse because most employers require online applications...
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    I saw ISP and ex-ISP and immediately thought "Loki and Liko"
    Daimera
    Daimera
    Hahaha, if only it were that humorous. =3=;;;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom