Doylee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Xur broke the Crucible again, everyone is using the TLW.
    Seeker
    Seeker
    It made me cry too, until its DoT effect killed people who were teabagging me. Then it made me laugh.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    I remember I was using Pulse Rifle before the buff.
    Then I think I got the what's-its-name from a Sword of Crota and started trying to level it up.
    Seeker
    Seeker
    Husk of the Pit? Le crappiest gun ever?
    Oops, I never streamed today. I went to go Farm Terramorphous in BL2 with ExoticCharm for a good portion of the day instead.
    My friends think I'm crazy for getting up at 6:00 AM without any sort of alarm. They're probably right too.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Habit can be a good thing to have. I've always been up at 7:00 AM, even when I go to bed at two.
    Scarecrow
    Scarecrow
    I'm the same way, my mom tells me I have to be in bed before midnight, to which i respond "why?" then the arguments from there has narrowed her reasoning down to "just because"
    Azu
    Azu
    That is usually how i am, except on weekend.
    Apparently the House of Wolves trailer for Destiny was released today. Hoping, but not much that the snow landscape area shown is included.
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    I prefer slashing everyone's throats with Zer0.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Okay done with streaming for now.

@Haloboyboy01134 That Slag Turret though. It just melts the warrior.

@gallantEclipse Zer0 is actually my least favorite character oddly enough. His sword just lacks the power that Kreigs Melee possesses.

@TheQuietBisharp Ask @Leinfors, he'd probably agree with you that my bro is certainly obnoxious if you saw :p
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Zero's best ability is his middle tree capstone.Those kunais rip things apart. His other two capstones suck ._.
    Excuse me sir, I need you to hold it right there. you can't just wear hats like these without revealing what is underneath first. Go on, show me.
    I sure miss messing about on the OoB server.
    Reactions: bad_news and Doylee
    Doylee
    Doylee
    */kill Doylee* "I swear I didn't mean to!" You never know though, maybe if you bug ranger to resurrect it, or someone else to make a server for us we could all play together sometime again :p
    That awkward moment when in Borderlands 2, Wilhelm runs to the cliff edge and throws the power core over the side of the map. :red:
    Reactions: Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Not sure if bug or I WANT TO SEE THAT WHY DIDN'T I SEE THAT.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    *In Wilhelm's voice* "ERROR. ERROR. I CANNOT ALLOW YOU TO PROCEED FURTHER IN THIS GAME."
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Well, I can honestly say I would just stand there trying to decide whether I stand up and applaud, or kick the computer away. Or both.
    Opinion corner for Borderlands 2. What are your favorite Trees for Axton (Commando) and Maya (Siren) and why?
    Scarecrow
    Scarecrow
    I forgot what green tree does, blue tree gives you a ridiculous turret that explodes like a nuke, red tree gives you 2 very versatile turrets.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Yeah, slag makes everything burn, zap and melt better.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Though yeah, I either go for slag or dual turret. My soldier playthroughs aren't quite about the soldier.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom